Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like that bloke, who played for Southampton saying he was a famous footballers brother. They put him on as sub and took him off again after about 5 minutes. Only thing is we paid for him. Every manager makes mistakes in the transfer market, but I think this is going to be a really expensive one.

People are still saying "give him a start" or "he needs a proper pre season". No. There is absolutely no way we should be letting this person start football matches in the Premier League, we don't need laughing at any more than we have been
I think people are just intrigued about how poor he is and how much we've been ripped off. I'd like to see if he is a complete waste of money or just someone we've overpaid for.

I think people are just intrigued about how poor he is and how much we've been ripped off. I'd like to see if he is a complete waste of money or just someone we've overpaid for.

I agree, with the last 4 games being meaningless it would actually be funny to see him start a game just to see how embarrassing he really is

We all know he won't be here next season, he will be sold at a loss in the summer with the excuse of not having settled in England.

It's like that bloke, who played for Southampton saying he was a famous footballers brother. They put him on as sub and took him off again after about 5 minutes. Only thing is we paid for him. Every manager makes mistakes in the transfer market, but I think this is going to be a really expensive one.

Ali Dia 'Gerorge Weah's cousin' I was at that match weirdly. He nearly scored a header from a corner before being subbed. Was the most dangerous player on the pitch for 5minutes

We all know he won't be here next season, he will be sold at a loss in the summer with the excuse of not having settled in England.

that'll be a good excuse seems as the whole reason for him coming to the uk was because his missus lives here and just had a baby

He can't be tagged as a george weah cousin like a southampton ... because he's slotted in actual leagues and recently internationally , i think he deserves minutes now that all our causes are lost .. if he's that terrible then get rid at a loss but at least give him a go

he must be so bad if he doesn't even give him a run out now.

haha imagine him getting sent to wigan on loan next season?

13.5 million pound player just loaned out. Funny thing is, this has a good chance of happening!

Its nothing like that.

Ali Dia was a bloke who chanced his arm, walking in off the street and saying that he had played at a high level when in reality he was a journeyman who had played a couple of games in the Finnish league.

Lets get one thing straight about Niasse here. He IS a proper footballer. He has played at a decent standard, won caps and scored goals at international level and although not known to many of us before he signed its not like he was an unknown commodity in football either.

Its obviously just not working out for him. It happens. Per Kroldrup for example wasnt a bad player, in fact he was a pretty good player who had a good career at a high level but again for one reason or another it just didnt happen for him here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back