Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's obviously awful. Specifically watched him v West Ham, got the ball about 4 times and ended up on the floor at least 3 hahaha. I thought when we bought him that it was the least Everton signing ever.

He's obviously awful. Specifically watched him v West Ham, got the ball about 4 times and ended up on the floor at least 3 hahaha. I thought when we bought him that it was the least Everton signing ever.
How though? If he's that bad then how could we invest £25m in him?

I'm no professional scout but when this transfer happened it shocked me that we spent so much on a guy that had failed in a no mark league a few years ago but had a decent half season in the Russian league.

It doesn't make sense.

Has one of our scouts been part of some dodgy deal where he convinces the club to buy him and then gets a suitcase full of cash? Or is it less shady and more down to incompetence?!

How though? If he's that bad then how could we invest £25m in him?

I'm no professional scout but when this transfer happened it shocked me that we spent so much on a guy that had failed in a no mark league a few years ago but had a decent half season in the Russian league.

It doesn't make sense.

Has one of our scouts been part of some dodgy deal where he convinces the club to buy him and then gets a suitcase full of cash? Or is it less shady and more down to incompetence?!
It didn't feel like an Everton signing to me I was 70% sure he was poo, the other 30 was hope I think. Just looks like the scouse version of Boselli (sure he spent big on him). Obviously looked good over there, no so much here. It happens. Big waste of money though plus a good squad player. One of many reasons why RM should be leaving. Only other explanation is Usmamov cleaning his dosh up

It sometimes takes some adjusting to the prem. Forlan was an excellent player but Man U jettisioned him. Tevez was a dumpster fire for the 1st 5 months at West Ham. Sometimes sides also sign players that the manager doesn't want (Karanka didn't want the striker that Boro signed) and the player.

It sometimes takes some adjusting to the prem. Forlan was an excellent player but Man U jettisioned him. Tevez was a dumpster fire for the 1st 5 months at West Ham. Sometimes sides also sign players that the manager doesn't want (Karanka didn't want the striker that Boro signed) and the player.
But to not have him on the bench, for a semi final without any other striking options, surely speaks volumes.

I kinda feel for the guy. If he is just absolute turd just come out and tell us! Its not like we wont find out in the long run.

Playing him for 3 minutes here and there is making the situation worse

I saw him play for lokomotiv against sporting Lisbon and he was a monster. Fast pact intelligent and tireless. Maybe that was his kone vs sunderland

I would suggest there was an issue with PEDs but EPO doesn't make you able to control a ball...

Do you reckon signing Niasse was some kind of shady way of moving some money around during Moshiri's investment? I might hire a private investigator to find out if it means that Usmanov is buying the remaining 51% of the shares.

Conspiracy theory or not, it makes more sense than spending £13.5m on someone who wasn't good enough for SK Brann...

I kinda feel for the guy. If he is just absolute turd just come out and tell us! Its not like we wont find out in the long run.

Playing him for 3 minutes here and there is making the situation worse

Have said for awhile now, Naisse could actually be a decent player, but he has been destroyed by Martinez before he's even been allowed to kick a ball in anger.

He can't be tagged as a george weah cousin like a southampton ... because he's slotted in actual leagues and recently internationally , i think he deserves minutes now that all our causes are lost .. if he's that terrible then get rid at a loss but at least give him a go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back