Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we think his fee might be appearance/minutes related, therefore we're minimising his use to reduce payments before re-sell? Given that he's - putting it politely - fast looking like a real mismatch into the EPL?

What is going to be really interesting, after not being in the squad for Saturday, is if he will be back on the bench again for Bournemouth.

imo if Roberto by some miracle madness is still in charge he needs to pick him. Lukaku is gone in the summer anyway so we need to see what else we have available. Might as well give him a game if he hasn't lost the ability to run around a chase a round thing called a football.

Absolutely baffled as to why he's not starting for the U21s.

It's stuff like this mate which Martinez simply has left himself open to be torn to shreds with his bull crap about Niasse.

This fella was supposed to help us kick on and I ember thinking when he signed he will certainly give us a boost in the cups. To have played 29 minutes is criminal and it makes me wonder what type of impact he's had with the group if it's true about the players laughing at him during warm ups and him being toilet.

It's stuff like this mate which Martinez simply has left himself open to be torn to shreds with his bull crap about Niasse.

This fella was supposed to help us kick on and I ember thinking when he signed he will certainly give us a boost in the cups. To have played 29 minutes is criminal and it makes me wonder what type of impact he's had with the group if it's true about the players laughing at him during warm ups and him being toilet.

That Lukaku interview at the start is very telling. Players had him nailed as being dreadful from day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back