Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got to feel sorry for Niasse, he could actually be a decent player, but the way Martinez has handled it has destroyed the lad before he's even hardly kicked a ball for us.

I mean how long does it go on for before everyone realizes it all stinks of Kroldrup and he's been trying to pull the wool over everybody's eyes.

How he is being let off by journo's claiming he isn't fit when he isn't giving him the opportunities to build fitness is beyond me.

I mean how long does it go on for before everyone realizes it all stinks of Kroldrup and he's been trying to pull the wool over everybody's eyes.

Hohe is being let off by journo'sw claiming he isn't fit when he isn't giving him the opportunities to build fitness is beyond me.

Yep, Martinez for some reason has had an easy ride in regards to Niasse.

I just want the journo's to ask one question, just one............"If Niasse isn't fit enough to play, then then why is he on the bench every game?"

Yep, Martinez for some reason has had an easy ride in regards to Niasse.

I just want the journo's to ask one question, just one............"If Niasse isn't fit enough to play, then then why is he on the bench every game?"
It's shady as hell. Putting him on the bench effectively eliminates him from U21 duties (or provides a handy reason for him not playing in the U21s) and maintains his lack of pitch time, which would only expose him further as a fraud.

I don't believe there's appearance fees at play here, just EFC doing everything they can to keep the cameras off him.

He'll be offloaded at great expense (read 'undisclosed fee') in summer.

Everybody makes a mistake, Inspector.

But this Niasse story has all the hallmarks of a massive Cousin of George Weah fable.

The cousin was at least a freebie whilst Niasee looks like a massive hit to the P & L for years.
60 grand a week for four years plus 13 million in a transfer.

He was Player of the Year in Russia last year so surely EFC could cut losses now and find a team there
to take a punt on him?

I think a lynch mob is in order here...or maybe just wait and see.

The '3rd highest signing in our history' bollocks is only a half truth...that said, I reckon we'd have seen more of him at this point.

Everybody makes a mistake, Inspector.

But this Niasse story has all the hallmarks of a massive Cousin of George Weah fable.

The cousin was at least a freebie whilst Niasee looks like a massive hit to the P & L for years.
60 grand a week for four years plus 13 million in a transfer.

He was Player of the Year in Russia last year so surely EFC could cut losses now and find a team there
to take a punt on him?
He wasn't player of the year in Russia. That seems to be a myth.

But I keep thinking that he can't be as bad as we're all imagining. Surely we did some sort of scouting before committing £25m odd on this player. Surely??!

Even Straqualursi had an impact when he was on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back