Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Training this morning :

giphy.gif

This is another failure of Martinez this one, to buy him and not even use him is just pathetic, I would of thought he would of thrown him out there in front of the fans, even if he is possibly poor, to at least try and justify spending money on him, but what Roberto has done is handed the people who want him out another stick to beat him with, awful managment all around.

Lads. He didn't buy him with the intention of not playing him, nor is he out because of an injury. We simply didn't know how bad he was when we bought him, and now that the coaching staff have seen him, they can't possibly play him in a match live in front of the public

....I think we have all come to that conclusion.

People are still saying "give him a start" or "he needs a proper pre season". No. There is absolutely no way we should be letting this person start football matches in the Premier League, we don't need laughing at any more than we have been

Get rid, take the loss.

Joke of a player, by all accounts the ground staff at Finch Farm have had a good old chuckle watching him. He's THAT bad.

People are still saying "give him a start" or "he needs a proper pre season". No. There is absolutely no way we should be letting this person start football matches in the Premier League, we don't need laughing at any more than we have been

I picture his signing going down something like this

Get rid, take the loss.

Joke of a player, by all accounts the ground staff at Finch Farm have had a good old chuckle watching him. He's THAT bad.

..easier said than done, it's not the lads fault he's just picked up £1.3m signing fee and a lengthy contract on £50k per week. With his wife living in Manchester I don't see him being in a hurry to get back to Russia. I think we would have to pay him a lot of money to tempt him to go.

..easier said than done, it's not the lads fault he's just picked up £1.3m signing fee and a lengthy contract on £50k per week. With his wife living in Manchester I don't see him being in a hurry to get back to Russia. I think we would have to pay him a lot of money to tempt him to go.
Van De Meyde mark 2?

Just sits in the reserves for his contract before leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back