Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what happened mate? Has been been convicted?

It would seem you don't like our African striker.

Is he Catholic?

Shocking footballer mate. And why he is he involved in things that the police need called to at 1am at night before training? He's either guilty of assault or highly unprofessional. Not ideal either way is mate?

Also chico.... why you always bringing religion into it? I ain't the right man if you're looking a bite I'm sorry to tell you. But your persistence is admirable lol

Shocking footballer mate. And why he is he involved in things that the police need called to at 1am at night before training? He's either guilty of assault or highly unprofessional. Not ideal either way is mate?

Also chico.... why you always bringing religion into it? I ain't the right man if you're looking a bite I'm sorry to tell you. But your persistence is admirable lol
Thanks mate. Appreciated.

Loving the club statement.

A spokesperson for Everton said: “The Club condemns unreservedly any form of abuse.

Basically just hanging him out to dry as a wife beater...Excellent work once again by the Moshiri Mafia. He's finished at this club now as well
No way of him playing again for us Shouldn't be wearing the club shirt in so many ways any road this just adds to it now

Wow. I knew there was some reason so many want to hate on him.

We need ridding of the UKIP types on here ASAP.

Need further evidence mate, Kone is also Muslim and suspicously is also subject to a lot of negative posts - apparently about his inability with a football, methinks something more is going on here

@Yid4life may be able to shed some more light on this situation...

Echo are on it with basically the same article as the Mirror so I guess that's that.

Thanks for nothing.

Need further evidence mate, Kone is also Muslim and suspicously is also subject to a lot of negative posts - apparently about his inability with a football, methinks something more is going on here

@Yid4life may be able to shed some more light on this situation...
This hard hitting investigative journalism is just what GOT needs. Well done sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back