Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need further evidence mate, Kone is also Muslim and suspicously is also subject to a lot of negative posts - apparently about his inability with a football, methinks something more is going on here

@Yid4life may be able to shed some more light on this situation...

Sorry fella. Don't follow.

If you are talking about racism in football, antisemitism is far more prevalent than Islamophobia in my experience.

If you are talking about racism in football, antisemitism is far more prevalent than Islamophobia in my experience.

While your on.. I like your team, what positions you think need strengthening? Can't see a lot of weakness in your first X1

And yes, before splashing out all that money, Martinez did take the time to check out his character : "We are obviously very pleased to bring in Oumar because he’s someone we have been tracking for a long time. The first time we saw him was the first week of September and since then we have been very close, trying to find out about his character. He has a very specific family situation. His wife is English, from the North West, and he has been following our team and how we play. It was a real conscious desire to join us."

Rubbish. Take any 10 football fans - of any team - and there's good odds that one or more has some sort of prejudice towards muslims.
I know this isn't the oppression Olympics, and anti-semitism is awful too, but in England Islamophobia is far more prevalent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back