Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
oumar-niasse-everton_3409088.jpg
I was contemplating photoshopping this so it looked like he had Nookie in a head lock, but then A) I realised it would be in bad taste, and B) my photoshopping skills weren't really up to it

Alternatively......

Watch all your football online or TV CHECK

Pay nothing towards Everton Football Club CHECK

Have superior knowledge on player cos he's dead fast on fifa CHECK

The inferiority complex fans have spoken,give him more time it's costing us nothing

not really Degs, as I wasnt offering a damning verdict on the player or singing his praises. I have no idea how he might turn out. You also have zero idea what I pay towards Everton.

I was contemplating photoshopping this so it looked like he had Nookie in a head lock, but then A) I realised it would be in bad taste, and B) my photoshopping skills weren't really up to it

It's a weird one isn't it mate - when you looked at this photo three days ago you thought hahaha what an innocent useless biff he is, looks a little short in the mental faculty , and yet now all I can see is a deviant giving a thumbs up to the suggestion of battering innocent women.

When Lukaku described him as raw I don't think he meant prehistoric

Rubbish. Take any 10 football fans - of any team - and there's good odds that one or more has some sort of prejudice towards muslims.
I know this isn't the oppression Olympics, and anti-semitism is awful too, but in England Islamophobia is far more prevalent.

You must have missed the bit where i said 'in my experience'.

not really Degs, as I wasnt offering a damning verdict on the player or singing his praises. I have no idea how he might turn out. You also have zero idea what I pay towards Everton.
You're right mate I was offering an alternate retort to your obvious dig at those who attend games as having 'super special knowledge for having watched a player live' and not particularly at yourself as i know nothing of your match going habits.....

Dont these stella drinkers usually wait untill they have a little game time under their belts before
diversifying into this kind of thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back