Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine the club condoning no type of 'abuse' is actually a way of us covering up, and then giving a valid reason to getting rid of Niasse sooner rather than later.

Plenty of our players have come under scrutiny and the club never made such noise.

I can't wait for this fella to be a distant memory that we can all have a laugh about in a few years. What a shambles this transfer has been.

He asked martinez to leave in the summer a few weeks ago anyway. Hasn't settled into the team or anything and doesn't feel comfortable apparently like.

The only positive I can try and hold onto is that we ripped Norwich off. So really he cost us £5M and a player we didn't want.

That outlook makes me feel less sick, so I'm sticking by it.
Only thing we can do, get half our money back for Niasse and things won't look as bad.

If convicted and there is a good behaviour / must not bring the club into disrepute clause in his contractwe would be able to terminate his contract.

We would save £65000 a week apparently and retain his registration but it would be highly unlikely that we will ever gat a transfer fee for him.

In any event we have not done this previously with Gibson or Pienaar so not reason to supose we will sudenly get moralistic about the incident.

The only positive I can try and hold onto is that we ripped Norwich off. So really he cost us £5M and a player we didn't want.

That outlook makes me feel less sick, so I'm sticking by it.
We would have done much better to have just kept Naismith.

Unless he has the best pre-season in the history, Niasse needs to be sold for whatever we can get for him. Preferably as part of a player plus cash deal for Yarmolenko.

Last edited:
Having a laugh with the lads behind me on Sunday, all agreed we should send in about 30,000 witness statements stating he assaulted us all. Hopefully he will be banged up for the duration of his contract lol

We would have done much better to have just kept Naismith.

Unless he has the best pre-season in the history, Niasse needs to be sold for whatever we can get for him. Preferably as part of a player plus cash deal for Yarmolenko.

The difference in the persona of the two players sums it up for me.
Footballing ability is obviously paramount, but Naismith is such a likeable, professional man who helps out in the community too.
Niasse is a balloon.

Having good characters in the club really is important, especially during a crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back