Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was going to wait tio next season before I judge him, but if this ends up true the guy needs binning straight away.

....I doubt he'll want to go back to Russia and it takes 3 parties to agree a deal.
Go back to Russia, play, score goals or piddle around the reserves/get loaned out to a lower league? Honestly wouldn't be surprised if we never saw him in our first team again.

Go back to Russia, play, score goals or piddle around the reserves/get loaned out to a lower league? Honestly wouldn't be surprised if we never saw him in our first team again.

.....if I was getting paid £60k per week and living in this country I wouldn't take a pay cut to live in Russia. I fear that he'll be going nowhere unless a substantial amount of his contract is paid up and he moves somewhere he would like to live.

We ripped Norwich off. So really he cost us £5M and a player we didn't want.

If my bedsit was a bit bigger (i.e wasn't a broom cupboard) I'd actually have this caligraphed on my wall.

One more stick to beat Martinez with . Not like there weren't hundreds of others.

If we'd sacked him in January 2015 like I suggested, then Niasse would still be breaking his wrists on people's faces 8000 miles away in some Russian backwater, instead of befouling our great club.

.....if I was getting paid £60k per week and living in this country I wouldn't take a pay cut to live in Russia. I fear that he'll be going nowhere unless a substantial amount of his contract is paid up and he moves somewhere he would like to live.

when he was on loan in Norway, as I said when we signed him, he looked quite happy just picking up his pay check even if he didn't get to play any games.

Do you think Martinez knew he was on the way out and this deal was a way of him making a bit of money for himself?

I'll take my tin hat off now.

I just had a thought, Kevin Reeves is the one responsible for recommending Niasse, yes? Well Kevin Reeves sounds suspiciously like Keanu Reeves from the Matrix. So could all this be a dream and Niasse is just a glitch in the Matrix and he will soon vanish from histroy? o_O

..and yes it is a slow day at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back