Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not like Nassie gets 20+ goals a season though so the comparison don't really work

Thee was no comparison. Just a point that all strikers miss sitters, Rom included. Perhaps you could rewind to the last 8 or so games of last season and the Euros and read on this forum exactly what a hell of a lot of Evertonians thought about Rom.

I reckon most of us have seen the lad play and whilst it's embarrassing to admit he his hopeless at this standard. Pointless talking about what he does in the U23s, Koeman has made his call - and it's the right one - he will not feature in the first team again. Gutted the fraud bought him, but he did, we're now left with that stupidity. Let him play for the development team, let him go on loan, let him go for peanuts, I don't care...just don't let him embarrass himself, me or you in our first team again. Let's move on.

Stone me, I've just found out that he signed a 4 and a half year contract!!!!!

On the bright side, plenty time for improvement.

Don't worry, Noone has seen enough of him in an everton shirt to make an informed opinion. The game that he started last season he was not bad nor was he bad in the preseason game that british fans couldn't watch.

He is just another whipping boy for the people on here who think that individuals need to be blamed for their fandom not being validated by everton success.

He did beat his spouse though which is a valid point for hate.

I watched the pre season game mate, he tripped over himself when running with the ball. It was actually quite amusing.

There's nothing wrong with saying a player is crap if they are looking crap. He's had 3 managers ( if you include Unsworth who didn't put him in the squad) and he's barely played any minutes. That tells me he is either crap at football or he's got such a bad attitude off the field that no one wants to touch him

Don't worry, Noone has seen enough of him in an everton shirt to make an informed opinion. The game that he started last season he was not bad nor was he bad in the preseason game that british fans couldn't watch.

He is just another whipping boy for the people on here who think that individuals need to be blamed for their fandom not being validated by everton success.

He did beat his spouse though which is a valid point for hate.

You don't have a clue what you're talking about I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back