Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stone me, I've just found out that he signed a 4 and a half year contract!!!!!

On the bright side, plenty time for improvement.

11.7 million in wages plus the 13.5 million to buy him. And then the man that bought/recommended him gets a 10 million pay off and walks into another multi million pound job!
I'm off to the pub..............

Don't worry, Noone has seen enough of him in an everton shirt to make an informed opinion. The game that he started last season he was not bad nor was he bad in the preseason game that british fans couldn't watch.

He is just another whipping boy for the people on here who think that individuals need to be blamed for their fandom not being validated by everton success.

He did beat his spouse though which is a valid point for hate.
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

When we eventually get rid, let's do a Liverpool, and erase him from all EFC historical records. INGSOC..webp

Don't worry, Noone has seen enough of him in an everton shirt to make an informed opinion. The game that he started last season he was not bad nor was he bad in the preseason game that british fans couldn't watch.

He is just another whipping boy for the people on here who think that individuals need to be blamed for their fandom not being validated by everton success.

He did beat his spouse though which is a valid point for hate.

That is a complete load of pony you've just typed there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back