Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Oddly.

They don't really. They just have blind hope that he'll do something for them, as they're going down if he doesn't it. They need goals to stay up.

Don't have a problem with the reserving judgement; but it's the whole justification of it being 'Everton were unfair on him' aspect that is stupid.

For example, they think we binned him off and have a negative opinion of him for 'allegedly' beating up his wife, when the reality is he had already more than proved how bad he was prior to that.

They don't really. They just have blind hope that he'll do something for them, as they're going down if he doesn't it. They need goals to stay up.

Don't have a problem with the reserving judgement; but it's the whole justification of it being 'Everton were unfair on him' aspect that is stupid.

For example, they think we binned him off and have a negative opinion of him for 'allegedly' beating up his wife, when the reality is he had already more than proved how bad he was prior to that.

Even if that was the reason I didn't realise they were so pro domestic abuse in Hull. Like that's not a good enough reason to want somebody out of your club

GJuyccz.jpg
"If you can dodge a hand-grenade, you can dodge a ball"

http://www.not606.com/threads/oumar-niasse.342133/

They don't seem our biggest fans. Should be thankful we threw them a bone the meffs
That was a bizarre read. They mostly seem like they genuinely think he looks good at football and they seem to think we're just pretending he's rubbish because we're mean/uneducated! Also our club being accused of having no class after the last few years with the likes of young Bradley and JFT96 has me shaking my head in disbelief.

I always think its different playing striker for a team down the bottom than it is for a team up the other end. They literally only have to score goals, and not event hat many to look effective. Their whole game is about reading percentages, maximising set piece opportunities, just hoping that eventually one of their wayward shots might go in. Some players can look decent for a couple of months at one of those teams but don't have the game for a better side. Niasse may well bang a few in for Hull but it doesn't change the fact that he did not have enough to his game to help us achieve what we want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back