Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I should have said any of the £13.5m.

We won't get a penny back on him.

We have been well and truly duped big time on this one.
The club should be embarrassed.
To be fair to the club they gave martinez the money to spend on him. We as fans are always slating the club for a lack of investment, it was Martinez who spunked the money on him.

The rumours were there even before he kicked a ball in a match for us that he was no good. I remember watching his first game for us and he looked like he'd never played football before, like bambi in boots. He's off our wage bill now but the blame lies solely with old Bobby on this one. Hopefully he does alright for them and we can get some money back.

We can pray he bags 6-7 goals before the end of the season so they want to cough up £10m

Remember Ross McCormack cost 10M, all he needs is 3-4 goals. Didn't look bad actually. Corner really isn't his fault, he should have been told to stay at the top of the box and mark no one.

Niasse defenders? Lol I don't think anyone is saying that he looks a good player, and I've no idea what he was doing there, was undeniably awful. That aside, he did 'OK'. No worse than Hull's other attacking players.
In my book, if you dont score, but you are directly responsible for a goal, you havent done "Ok", and the team would have been better with you off the field.

In my book, if you dont score, but you are directly responsible for a goal, you havent done "Ok", and the team would have been better with you off the field.

Here you haven't played competively in 9 months, so get in there and mark a guy who is twice your size. That wasn't his fault.

They don't really. They just have blind hope that he'll do something for them, as they're going down if he doesn't it. They need goals to stay up.

Don't have a problem with the reserving judgement; but it's the whole justification of it being 'Everton were unfair on him' aspect that is stupid.

For example, they think we binned him off and have a negative opinion of him for 'allegedly' beating up his wife, when the reality is he had already more than proved how bad he was prior to that.
Desparation I suppose.

But when your last hope is, and you have blind faith in, Oumar Niasse, surely something's gone wrong lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back