Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant it , he was that crap .

Some think of him as a cult figure ,but he wasnt very good at togger.
You're completely missing the point. Everyone knows he was rubbish at football. But we needed, at the time, exactly what he brought to the team - a boundless desire to do whatever he could for the club. For a man with zero prior links to the club, I'm not sure I've ever seen a player so in love with Everton, and so eager to please. The fans (except you, obvs) loved him, it boosted the team, it was a lovely period to be an Everton fan.

That city game, I don't think I've ever felt as proud to be an Evertonian as I did after that game.

Don't feel too sorry, he's just had 30 grand stuck in his bank account after that performance and will get another 30 grand next week and so the cycle will continue for a further three years.

You're completely missing the point. Everyone knows he was rubbish at football. But we needed, at the time, exactly what he brought to the team - a boundless desire to do whatever he could for the club. For a man with zero prior links to the club, I'm not sure I've ever seen a player so in love with Everton, and so eager to please. The fans (except you, obvs) loved him, it boosted the team, it was a lovely period to be an Everton fan.

That city game, I don't think I've ever felt as proud to be an Evertonian as I did after that game.
No mate I loved Royle Latchford Lineker Sharp & Gray.

Anyway Niasse....doesnt look too good does it.

embarrassed to see him play like that in an Everton shirt. he might not be garbage, but shouldn't be played with a performance like that. he runs around like a headless chicken that's had its claws cut out.

embarrassed to see him play like that in an Everton shirt. he might not be garbage, but shouldn't be played with a performance like that. he runs around like a headless chicken that's had its claws cut out.

And yet he still had a better game than Lukaku who decided to rest himself today like he has done since coming back from international duty, at least Oumar put some effort in.

If we get a top manager in though I don't expect him to still be with us at the start of next season.

Anyone trying to defend this fella is an embarrassment, he is clearly nowhere near the quality required for a top European league.

It's honestly like you've plucked someone from the crowd, absolutely bizzare in this day and age that this has happened.

Can't get my head round it. Hope he's part of the summer clear out. Laughing stock.

Hes managed to go from slightly better than utter useless to a maybe we have hope for him and today its just back to complete and utter useless

This was what i said after the brief few minutes we got to see of him on his debut, the only bits i've removed are about that game and a comparison to Lukaku on his debut and what you would expect at the minimum;

So far i think hes worse than kone

I hope he does turn out to be half decent but from the look of the lad so far he has no technical ability, looks like hes going to fall over whenever he gets on the ball and doesn't do any of the things he said are his strengths, its quite laughable really.

We've seen him a fair bit more now and my original view is still spot on now, he has no technical ability what so ever, he still looks like hes about to fall over and he rarely runs about and hounds players which was being sold as his strong point.

I thought Straq would be the worst technical footballer i would ever see play a game at this level but this lad takes the cake, least Straq had the heart of a lion and hounded people for the team, our 3 striker options all hate running about which is completely ridiculous when the one player who was poor technically but gave his all for the team was sold in order to bring this lump in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back