2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
So am I ... and I hope he scores a hatrick to rub Koeman's nose well & truly in it. Disgraceful the way RK binned him off last season with some of his comments

He's not good enough and never will be. Koeman made his mind up when he failed to control a ball against a gang of farmers on a farmers field. At best, he'll be like Enner Valencia. And that's not a best-case scenario anyone needs.

Whoever starts up front tonight has to have a partner, if we start playing one up front at home against teams as poor as Sunderland, then there is simply no hope for us at all! Lets have a go!

Disagree completely with the notion that you can only be considered to be having a go if you're playing with two strikers

Very few top sides play with two strikers anymore

I'd be absolutely fine with one striker as long as whoever it is has support around him both from the wide players and the number 10 or midfield, whichever system is played.

Personally, two strikers wouldn't be top of my list in the systems I'd want to see us employ

Disagree completely with the notion that you can only be considered to be having a go if you're playing with two strikers

Very few top sides play with two strikers anymore

I'd be absolutely fine with one striker as long as whoever it is has support around him both from the wide players and the number 10 or midfield, whichever system is played.

Personally, two strikers wouldn't be top of my list in the systems I'd want to see us employ
I get what you are saying Toffee, but with the dearth of supply, having two up front would likely create more space for somebody to try and thread a pass through? Clutching at straws here mate :(

He's not good enough and never will be. Koeman made his mind up when he failed to control a ball against a gang of farmers on a farmers field. At best, he'll be like Enner Valencia. And that's not a best-case scenario anyone needs.
I'd take an enner Valencia right now tbh, say what you want but he always made an impact coming off the bench

I am not saying that he is good enough for where we aspire to be but I still hold that it was wrong for Koeman to publicly humiliate him like he did hence the nose rubbing option appeals

Whoever starts up front tonight has to have a partner, if we start playing one up front at home against teams as poor as Sunderland, then there is simply no hope for us at all! Lets have a go!

..I'm sure he bought Sigurdsson to get in and around and beyond the striker. His goal scoring and assists record reflects his effectiveness doing that. Trouble is, Sigurdsson hasn't got that foil at the present time.

Doesn't matter how many times I've seen it Mike, I can't get over the fact Schmeichel just stands there and heads it clear.

No Leicester player anywhere near him, ball rolling perfectly to set him up, the keeper has put himself out of the game with an abysmally judged run out of his box, and he just boots it at his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back