2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
the question isn't whether you would start him over calvert lewin, its whether you would start him alongside calvert lewin

i think with 2 up top it gives calvert lewin a bit more freedom up top and i think calvert lewin prefers to play with a strike partner

so even though niasse wouldn't ordinary be a starting player maybe for the good of the team it is necessary to start him in order to allow us to create more chances going forward.
I wouldnt take DCL out at the moment, think he is doing a good job. Im just not sure if Niasse is good enough to start, but would love to be proved wrong.

Right now what the team needs more than anything else is passion and a bit of pace, both should be playing, so should Kenny and Holgate, all 4 are faster than what we are playing instead, all 4 show a lot more desire during a game than what we have as well

Totally agree mate. I think Davies turned our season around last season and there's no reason why the likes of him and Kenny csnt kick start our season now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back