2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
The irony of Koeman in his presser regarding Oumar not being included in the Europa squad............. 'The decision was made a long time ago and in life you don't get a second chance' lol lol lol The WHOPPER

What does that even mean? Out of interest ... which striker did he give niasse place in the squad? He can't have though going into a Europa comp with DCL was enough? Can we add niasse in after the group stages etc? Or have we got to sleep in the bed we've made?

What does that even mean? Out of interest ... which striker did he give niasse place in the squad? He can't have though going into a Europa comp with DCL was enough? Can we add niasse in after the group stages etc? Or have we got to sleep in the bed we've made?
We can add Niasse in after the Group Stages if we are through. I personally would've given Seamus' place to Oumar when we submitted the squad.

I am loving all the blues who are using the emergence of niasse as an excuse to smack Koeman. Becsue all of them would have played him from the start of the season of course.

If anything, it is a symbol of Koeman's lack of stubbornness to bring him back in the fold and admit he might have made a mistake.

For me, it was the dismissal of Oumar as a footballer in public that has now given me some schadenfreude with regard to Koeman who I think is a very poor man manager (Martinez was equally but in the opposite direction)

If we get through, Koeman will be free to include Oumar and indeed any January signings bought before a certain date in that month.

For me, it was the dismissal of Oumar as a footballer in public that has now given me some schadenfreude with regard to Koeman who I think is a very poor man manager (Martinez was equally but in the opposite direction)

Martinez :
" your phenomenal your amazing your world class great game today ross"
"But gaffer we lost 3-0 and i gave the ball away 78 times"
"The performance was phenomenal, listen ross your a special talent you are the best player in the world phenomenal( insert gibberish and phenomanel 1000655 times)

As Koeman said yesterday, you never get a second chance.

My Roberto BS detector shortly afterwards exploded.

Could these two events be strangely linked?
I cringed a bit when he said that, then I remembered that his grasp of the English language lets him down somewhat. I know he's been in the country for a while now but he's still prone to using pretty basic language in the context of certain discussions.

Suppose what I'm trying to say is that, in that particular instance, the irony was lost on him and it probably didn't come out as he meant it.

I cringed a bit when he said that, then I remembered that his grasp of the English language lets him down somewhat. I know he's been in the country for a while now but he's still prone to using pretty basic language in the context of certain discussions.

Suppose what I'm trying to say is that, in that particular instance, the irony was lost on him and it probably didn't come out as he meant it.

Every day of my life, I muder the spanish language a little bit more.

I get you!

Niasse seems a bit Naismith, doesn’t he? Hardly looks a player at all when you see him on the field but has an instinct for popping up and scoring goals. Could almost call him a fox in the box.

It was fitting that Amokachi was paraded at half time. He too, was a failure of a signing yet came off the bench one day and scored two goals. He also repeated the trick a few days later against Newcastle, will Niasse do it against Burnley?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back