2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koeman can't manage... perhaps Lukaku wasn't manageable. He essentially ran Barkley off, and I'm not a big fan of Barkley either. Niasse is willing to perform after being alienated and is not even registered. Not only has he failed to put a team together, and failed with tactics... He can't even manage personnel correctly. He's awful. Having an inability to get your guys to want to play for you is the most telling sign to me of when a manager has failed. I don't like it, because it's very subjective as to when it has happened, but it's something I think is coming if it hasn't already.

Koeman can't manage... perhaps Lukaku wasn't manageable. He essentially ran Barkley off, and I'm not a big fan of Barkley either. Niasse is willing to perform after being alienated and is not even registered. Not only has he failed to put a team together, and failed with tactics... He can't even manage personnel correctly. He's awful. Having an inability to get your guys to want to play for you is the most telling sign to me of when a manager has failed. I don't like it, because it's very subjective as to when it has happened, but it's something I think is coming if it hasn't already.

Rom, Ross, and Oumar are not his guys.

Not disagreeing with you in general by the way.

Rom, Ross, and Oumar are not his guys.

Not disagreeing with you in general by the way.

That is a fair point. I can't disagree with that, I do tend to overlook the importance of surrounding yourself with your own players or "people". I'm liable to do that since I rather dislike that management philosophy in any walk of life.

That is a fair point. I can't disagree with that, I do tend to overlook the importance of surrounding yourself with your own players or "people". I'm liable to do that since I rather dislike that management philosophy in any walk of life.

In my career I have always found that retaining those that buy in to change are incredible people that become your strongest allies/assets.

In my career I have always found that retaining those that buy in to change are incredible people that become your strongest allies/assets.

I agree... adaptability is a great strength. It's a compromise, the manager has to recognize peoples/players skills and put them in those positions to succeed and those underneath have to reciprocate with trust. The give and take is a fine line which makes great management rare. I feel like we're veering off topic a bit but a discussion I always enjoy nonetheless. To bring it back to Everton, I haven't seen much evidence outside of maybe Lukaku that shows players aren't willing to buy in to Koeman at first. He seems to largely be the aggressor. Niasse is almost heading into martyrdom because of this perception.

Exactly... but those types are always the most ambitious and always looking for the next step, therefore becoming really hard to keep hold of

The best way to manage big egos is to feed them as long as you need them, but when they're no longer useful, drop them like a Two Sisters chicken.

OMG has he got a suit yet?
What's he gonna put in his locker otherwise?
I'm happy to club together some donations to get him a tie and I can lend him my everton cufflinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back