2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we will have to agree to disagree on this. I do see your point. But to me his presence in our team merely illustrates our paucity of options up front. When I no longer have to watch him it will mean we finally have proper forward.( Hopefully)

I don't think anyone is saying he is the answer. Problem is we seem to have forgotten what the question was recently.

For me he is fine as a squad player. 10 or 20 minutes here and there I think he offers something.

Not everybody needs to be a superstar.

Look, if you want to make a hero out of a very limited footballer don’t let me stop you.
I’ll admire actual talented footballers , if it’s all the same to you. Cheers;)
He is a striker. He scores goals. He is our second top scorer despite limited playing time. We would be on 5 points if not for his double against bournemouth off the bench. I
admire him defo.

I don't think anyone is saying he is the answer. Problem is we seem to have forgotten what the question was recently.

For me he is fine as a squad player. 10 or 20 minutes here and there I think he offers something.

Not everybody needs to be a superstar.
Honestly , I do respect your opinion on this. I just don’t agree. Watching him play makes my eyes bleed and the fact he does it in a Royal Blue shirt saddens me.
In the end though if he scores , great . Other than that he and his future career are largely irrelevant to me (as long as most of it lies elsewhere).

I love how everyone is writing off a guy who scores at about a 3 goal per 90 minute clip this season. I could care less if he looks like Maradona doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back