2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody is doing that. Nobody thinks he is great.

They do realize that he is maybe not as awful as some would have you believe.

The lad can score goals.
I understand what your saying but to me we’re still making a hero out of a second rate player. It just doesn’t sit right with me ,sorry.

I understand what your saying but to me we’re still making a hero out of a second rate player. It just doesn’t sit right with me ,sorry.

Heroes don't have to be great though. They can just be good guys etc.

Even yesterday Niasse showed what a bit of hard work could do chasing down the ball when we were dead and buried already and got his reward for it.

He's alright by me. He may not be great (But its unarguable that he does have some good traits) but he obviously has balls of steel. Sounds liek a hero to me.

Even yesterday Niasse showed what a bit of hard work could do chasing down the ball when we were dead and buried already and got his reward for it.

He's alright by me. He may not be great (But its unarguable that he does have some good traits) but he obviously has balls of steel. Sounds liek a hero to me.
Well we will have to agree to disagree on this. I do see your point. But to me his presence in our team merely illustrates our paucity of options up front. When I no longer have to watch him it will mean we finally have proper forward.( Hopefully)

T

TBH Cahill wasn't a great footballer, but he made up for that in lots of other ways, mainly hard work. If Niasse plays a decent amount of games this season he will get 10/15. Who would have thought though he would out last Koeman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back