2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is he gives us a different option[/B]. Hands up I'm the first to admit he isn't quite as bad as I originally thought, but he still isn't Everton quality. But until we are able to bring in somebody better who offers what he does, then we need to continue to utilise him. He does have the ability to affect games as we've already seen this season.

spot on lad, but the calls for him to be starting and that are crazy to me, he's very very limited as a footballer but he just as you has something different were he will chase everything and cause problems, he's not a bad finisher either

should carry on the way it has, cameos

Last edited:
happy for him and that and he has done well

but come on he isn't very good at football is he, everything he does just seems weird, like even yesterday our goal was down to him but he just ran sort of into the Chelsea defenders haha

eh the slow motion replay shows he deserves a bit more credit than that haha, bumbling run deffo, but the knee over the defender and the slight touch before it got away from him where good control haha

He’s got that thing Amocachi had, never has the ball under control, which makes it difficult for defenders to predict his next move. Beckford had it, Straq had it.
That along with his fantastic work rate & attitude makes him an excellent impact sub.

I wouldn’t be in any rush to offload him until we’ve got at least 3 better options.

eh the slow motion replay shows he deserves a bit more credit than that haha, bumbling run deffo, but the knee over the defender and the slight touch before it got away from him where good control haha

Oh he definitely does show some qualities. That goal for Hull v the RS was well taken. His 1st against Bournemouth, he took the ball running across goal. How he turned & got that much power on the shot? I popped my cartilage just watching it!

Him and DCL up front together with Mirallas/Vlasic/Lookman/Lennon on the sides is the best chance we have at posing a decent attacking threat and I've called for this for weeks now. Just hope Unsworth gives it a go.

An Interview via Toffeeweb that Niasse did while at Hull.

Koeman was an even bigger shight than I/we thought.

“I didn't ask for an explanation,” Niasse replied when asked if his former manager had explained his reasons for dismissing him so readily. “Honestly, because he made his choice. If he decided it was going to be like this, I didn't ask for an explanation.

“He told me, ‘I didn't want you. You are not good, that's all.' I said, ‘Okay, thank you.'

“He took my stuff out of the first-team dressing room. He sent me to the Under-21s. Even with the U21s I didn't have a locker.

“He was difficult. He took away my shirt number and gave it to another player. He told me: ‘You don't eat with us. You are going to eat with the U21s.' A lot of things happened even beyond that.

“I was coming to have some treatment. They told me, ‘you have to wait.' Things like that, to see if I was going to give up, to push me to the edge, like you said. But things like that don't affect me. They did that, I smiled and left.

“I didn't embarrass myself. In some ways, nobody disrespected me but on some occasions they wanted me to react negatively but I didn't react.

“I said he hurt me, but I a hurt him, too because he wanted to show to people that I was going to lose it and do something stupid. But I told him, ‘you are not able to get to me.”

Good onya Oumar, you'll do for me.

edit; This might bring out a few more like Weinstein
How many more '#me to' stories will come out.

Last edited:
An Interview via Toffeeweb that Niasse did while at Hull.

Koeman was an even bigger shight than I/we thought.

“I didn't ask for an explanation,” Niasse replied when asked if his former manager had explained his reasons for dismissing him so readily. “Honestly, because he made his choice. If he decided it was going to be like this, I didn't ask for an explanation.

“He told me, ‘I didn't want you. You are not good, that's all.' I said, ‘Okay, thank you.'

“He took my stuff out of the first-team dressing room. He sent me to the Under-21s. Even with the U21s I didn't have a locker.

“He was difficult. He took away my shirt number and gave it to another player. He told me: ‘You don't eat with us. You are going to eat with the U21s.' A lot of things happened even beyond that.

“I was coming to have some treatment. They told me, ‘you have to wait.' Things like that, to see if I was going to give up, to push me to the edge, like you said. But things like that don't affect me. They did that, I smiled and left.

“I didn't embarrass myself. In some ways, nobody disrespected me but on some occasions they wanted me to react negatively but I didn't react.

“I said he hurt me, but I a hurt him, too because he wanted to show to people that I was going to lose it and do something stupid. But I told him, ‘you are not able to get to me.”

Good onya Oumar, you'll do for me.

Poor little mite, imagine having to deal with all that while earning 60k a week, how did he cope.

I was right behind the goal and raving about that knee control afterwards!

Oumar also lifted the fans straight away! Ouuuuumaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back