2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering because it seems the same for Orly too but is it because you've lashed a few quid at the forum that makes you think behaving like a little bellend is ok? Going around trying to wind people up and shouting down anybody trying to be positive?

You that bored fella or are you trying to make up for having a pair of bollocks like a coffee revel?
Wow.

He's the greatest player I have ever seen

okp66FD.gif

When it’s been so dire and depressing to watch or talk about all season so far, he has been the one revelation. Despite apparently being the worst footballer ever he has scored 4 goals and smiled constantly while doing it. The fact that the ball could go anywhere when he gets it works in his favour, the opposition don’t know what to do.

He's a great example to point to if and when other players start getting stroppy and giving it an "I'm entitled" attitude. The guys behaviour during what must have been a hard and upsetting period really has been exemplary.

Did anyone work out his goals per mins ratio, ive just had a quick think then, and tallying his minutes I worked out around 205 mins (2.3 x 90 mins) across 6 games, and 4 goals in that time,

so, (tongue in cheek) over 38 x 90 mins, hes guna score 65 goals if he keeps it up

Lukakwho? haha

Fair point, but think if we got a proper striker in we'd see stuff in the form of more goals.

have a look at my post, who is guna score more in the minutes hes had, yeah he wont keep it up over the course of a full game/season, but in the time hes been on the pitch, I really think youd struggle to have scored more with a diff guy

Did anyone work out his goals per mins ratio, ive just had a quick think then, and tallying his minutes I worked out around 205 mins (2.3 x 90 mins) across 6 games, and 4 goals in that time,

so, (tongue in cheek) over 38 x 90 mins, hes guna score 65 goals if he keeps it up

Lukakwho? haha

He's on 51 mins per goal according to the BBC top scorers site which is just for the league games.

happy for him and that and he has done well

but come on he isn't very good at football is he, everything he does just seems weird, like even yesterday our goal was down to him but he just ran sort of into the Chelsea defenders haha

happy for him and that and he has done well

but come on he isn't very good at football is he, everything he does just seems weird, like even yesterday our goal was down to him but he just ran sort of into the Chelsea defenders haha
The thing is he gives us a different option. Hands up I'm the first to admit he isn't quite as bad as I originally thought, but he still isn't Everton quality. But until we are able to bring in somebody better who offers what he does, then we need to continue to utilise him. He does have the ability to affect games as we've already seen this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back