2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2017-10-25_22-2-37.webp

Not a starter for me but useful to bring on. Runs and has shown a decent touch in fairness

yeah right now i'd start

Mirallas Siggurdsson Lookman
Rooney
I think give that a few games to gel and see how it goes, but put some super glue to rooney's boots just to make it harder for him to keep coming so bloody deep. I think with two pacey wingers though after a bit more time and us creating more, he may not feel the need to drop so deep.

Bolasie to come back soon and possibly take mirallas' place, and then you have vlasic to compete with lookman as both have been bright this season and niasse to come on up top off the bench like you say. There's plenty of options, barkley, klaassen, sandro, DCL etc. with hopefully those middle two will settle soon enough. Have a feeling sandro will be back in spain by the summer, would like to see him given a go under unsworth soon though. I think we have too many options to be resorting to lennon like tonight, myself, but at least we knew we'd get a lot of effort.

imagine if we actually sold him for £7m! Everyone was gutted, but i did say i didn't see the point if we weren't going to be bringing in another striker.

I love it when something comes off for him, he clearly hasn't a clue why it has or what he wanted to do, but it's sheer endeavor

We had a fella like that for our Sunday league team, no idea what was going on half the time or where the ball even was but he'd score 2-3 a game purely because he simply refused to believe the ball was ever lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back