2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen the video of his interview on Twitter, where Niasse tells us what Koeman must have really been like.

Seems he was actually a bit of tw*t perhaps.

Makes me wonder if the reasons for Everton's performances are all down to RK treating players wrongly and they were of course unable to come out and say anything cos if they did he would simply put them out to rot.

Maybe Ross was treated similarly and that's why he was keen to leave - not because he wanted to, but because he was being treated like Niasse.

Just seen the video of his interview on Twitter, where Niasse tells us what Koeman must have really been like.

Seems he was actually a bit of tw*t perhaps.

Makes me wonder if the reasons for Everton's performances are all down to RK treating players wrongly and they were of course unable to come out and say anything cos if they did he would simply put them out to rot.

Maybe Ross was treated similarly and that's why he was keen to leave - not because he wanted to, but because he was being treated like Niasse.

It's this reason why I think we'll be an easy fix for a decent manager even without a proper striker. All the player's don't just turn bad overnight, they clearly didn't want to play for Koeman and their confidence is shot. They respect Unsworth, especially the youth. I fully expect performance levels will go right up under Unsworth.

It's this reason why I think we'll be an easy fix for a decent manager even without a proper striker. All the player's don't just turn bad overnight, they clearly didn't want to play for Koeman and their confidence is shot. They respect Unsworth, especially the youth. I fully expect performance levels will go right up under Unsworth.

That does kinda ignore the fact that we finished 7th last year, and half of the 1st team have been new signings (therefore unlikely to have gotten the hump with him already).

That does kinda ignore the fact that we finished 7th last year, and half of the 1st team have been new signings (therefore unlikely to have gotten the hump with him already).

Possibly but Baines, Williams and Jagielka and maybe even Keane looked to have got the hump. Kenny will definitely have and Martina is poor so there is the defence. Then Schneiderlin and Gueye need width to be affective so they may have got the hump.....and so on!

Lemming....strange little creature who follows other strange little creatures everywhere, even over a cliff! ...If the cap fits.....

Think you may have got the wrong end of the stick here Stevo. Read this.

Its not done with any malice Joey, if you look through posts I and others say the same thing to a number of people on the site, as Bruce pointed out its just a Carlos thing, nothing that comes from Carlos is done in a bad way, hes our beacon of light.

If I didnt like you Joey you would be on ignore and I wouldnt engage with you, just remember that.

Hope that pops the old pie eater back on t’ shoulders Steevie lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back