2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax mate, please.

If you feel someone I out of order please report it.

Joey if you find this sort of thing to be a sore point then fair enough, people take things different ways, but I can’t see this being meant in a nasty way.
Fair enough it seemed like I was being picked on as explained in my post I suffered and my family suffered bullying -
Psychological bullying
Abusive bullying
I got a bit wound up - never would I report anyone for an opinion, but telling people to go to bed if you think thats acceptable fine.

Fair enough it seemed like I was being picked on as explained in my post I suffered and my family suffered bullying -
Psychological bullying
Abusive bullying
I got a bit wound up - never would I report anyone for an opinion, but telling people to go to bed if you think thats acceptable fine.

It's just a gentle light hearted suggestion Joey, it's not meant to be offensive, so please don't take it that way x

Another lemming on the 'lets abuse Joey' trail. Pack it in you lot...Joey is a good Evertonian and is entitled to a fair crack on this forum, just like all contributors. I find the undercurrent of arrogance and pseudo superiority from some posters distasteful. This country is still the home of free speech, and everyone deserves to be heard. Sarcasm in the wrong hands becomes unfunny and unpleasant.

image.webp

Sarcasm or humour, take your pick ?

Another lemming on the 'lets abuse Joey' trail. Pack it in you lot...Joey is a good Evertonian and is entitled to a fair crack on this forum, just like all contributors. I find the undercurrent of arrogance and pseudo superiority from some posters distasteful. This country is still the home of free speech, and everyone deserves to be heard. Sarcasm in the wrong hands becomes unfunny and unpleasant.
Bed!

Psychological bullying
Abusive bullying
It’s not that we think it’s acceptable so much as we feel it’s best to report things rather than have an in-thread kick off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back