2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dream ticket would be Tuchel getting the job but actually being clued up enough about us to ask for Unsworth to be his assistant/right hand man, we'd get the best of both people and Unsworth gets more experience from a very good tactical manager and moves one step closer to being ready for taking over in 3-4 years.

BIG plus from Unsworths side is just how close the relationship is between him and Walsh as well, very very sure we would have a much smoother recruitment going forwards with them both involved
I've never truly bought into the idea of Walsh being the issue. On occasion it was frustrating and many of us hit out at him. But I believe he's still capable of doing for us what he did at Leicester. That hierarchy though needs to be clarified. It's confusing and causes irritation.

I dont detect racism with Koeman. Just a streak of nastiness as wide as the M6.
Think it was aimed at a member mate. I must say, I do understand @MorgsGoat ’s dislike for Niasse as a person - the police being called for assault on a pregnant lady does leave a bad taste but, do we say the same about every players’ misdemeanours? Perhaps we don’t.

Anyway, Koeman went very sour very quick eh?

Made up with Unsworth, at this juncture I hope he gets it permanent.

Remarkable strength of character to keep turning up & just smiling when they've tried to break him, I doubt I couldve remained as composed in fact i know I wouldnt cos have had tosser bosses & told them so, although I'm sure I couldve remained composed taking home his kind of wedge.
If others knew what was going on though they need to be brought to account, we have a lot to say about the way that Aldridge bullied apprentices at Tranmere & this is just as bad.

Think it was aimed at a member mate. I must say, I do understand @MorgsGoat ’s dislike for Niasse as a person - the police being called for assault on a pregnant lady does leave a bad taste but, do we say the same about every players’ misdemeanours? Perhaps we don’t.

Sorry, I didn't even read the context of what you were referring to re racism (thought it was about Koeman).

I must say, it went very quickly downhill for Koeman. He;d have still been here now though if he'd have been a likeable man. I'm convinced of that. The players sounded neutral at best about him and the fans were becoming toxic over him. Still does surprise me though. I think we have an owner who will bend to the will of fans on such matters much more quickly than Kenwright ever did.

But why is what I’d like to know.
Probably because it would've made a bad situation even worse for him at the time? He probably requested that the French portion of the interview be kept under wraps but placed on record anyway.

Anyway, I reckon he'll start tonight, Unsworth utilised him well in the U23s for all intents.

Another lemming on the 'lets abuse Joey' trail. Pack it in you lot...Joey is a good Evertonian and is entitled to a fair crack on this forum, just like all contributors. I find the undercurrent of arrogance and pseudo superiority from some posters distasteful. This country is still the home of free speech, and everyone deserves to be heard. Sarcasm in the wrong hands becomes unfunny and unpleasant.

I've never truly bought into the idea of Walsh being the issue. On occasion it was frustrating and many of us hit out at him. But I believe he's still capable of doing for us what he did at Leicester. That hierarchy though needs to be clarified. It's confusing and causes irritation.

Easily solved - next one in (Unsworth or otherwise) is "head coach" with no control or influence over transfers. Happens abroad no problem.

i got charged for murder once. doesn't mean I did it.

Another lemming on the 'lets abuse Joey' trail. Pack it in you lot...Joey is a good Evertonian and is entitled to a fair crack on this forum, just like all contributors. I find the undercurrent of arrogance and pseudo superiority from some posters distasteful. This country is still the home of free speech, and everyone deserves to be heard. Sarcasm in the wrong hands becomes unfunny and unpleasant.

Did you call me a Lemming? Lets abuse Joey?? Psuedo arrogance???

Stevo????

That's why I have anger attacks ok!
Being ordered around by a fellow blue is not on I have been on the forum as usual like you, I don't order you off the forum you see when you have been bullied on a large scale you don't take it so easy - no offence like;)
It's a sore point for me and my family Ok!
Relax mate, please.

If you feel someone I out of order please report it.

Joey if you find this sort of thing to be a sore point then fair enough, people take things different ways, but I can’t see this being meant in a nasty way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back