2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was quoting another poster, I’ll talk about the players abilities if I want to.

Anyway this is old news, none of you cared last year. Also saying this is about human rights is hilariously over the top.
Bullying people from any walk of life is disgusting- your wise cracks well you think your funny wait untill one day it happens to you, and you won't think you yourself are on crack as you put it !
If our club may be cuprable in this it's no joking matter, what ever the players ability may be !

Bullying people from any walk of life is disgusting- your wise cracks well you think your funny wait untill one day it happens to you, and you won't think you yourself are on crack as you put it !
If our club may be cuprable in this it's no joking matter, what ever the players ability may be !

Bed.

Only going by what Unsworth was like when talking about Niasse after U23s games mate, but he was always praising him, said he was hard working in training, had the respect of the younger lads, fantastic work rate in games, and was a great professional.
Unsworth stated today in interview his department under 23s was no where near the 1st team set up!

Is that all you can post mate I have had a terrible experience of bullying ok!

Mate no one is saying bullying is OK.
You said Unsy had him playing well, I disagree.

People are saying his human rights are breached, they haven’t been on what I’ve heard.

It’s also wrong to slap women about, Oumar is no angel.

You've been on one all day Joey, it really is time for bed
That's why I have anger attacks ok!
Being ordered around by a fellow blue is not on I have been on the forum as usual like you, I don't order you off the forum you see when you have been bullied on a large scale you don't take it so easy - no offence like;)
It's a sore point for me and my family Ok!

After watching that video, I can't believe he was treated so bad, Ross was Koemans scapegoat last season, then Mirallas and Lookman all but disappeared. With Koeman you didn't get in the team on merit, it was if he liked you or not then when he became desperate he played Niasse, I'm so glad all these players have out lasted Koeman. Apart from Lookman they could all have gone, lets hope Unsworth gets somewhere with Barkley.

I think I said from a very early point that Koeman was never Everton class. Never an Everton manager.

He proved that completely. A clueless manager and a despicable man. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Tip of the iceberg this, I think there's more to come out. I'd heard a while back that Unsworth wasn't talking to Koeman and had to communicate through his brother. All of his criticism of players never involved a senior pro always young lads and likes of Niasse. A coward and a bully, makes me sick that he was our manager.

Bang on.

What's the point in Jagielka ? You've got that Wembley tunnel footage of him saying to Barkley "they aren't booing you, they are booing him [Martinez]" and yet he just hides away, never gets in and intervenes in any meaningful way. Now we find out one of his colleagues was getting ostracised in the workplace and again, the team's captain just stepped aside and doesn't bother to help.

What a rotten little club we are at the moment. Thoroughly rotten.
if rhino took the armband off that jellyfish jagielka, he would automatically be my number one choice for the permanent role

Im not a wind up, I honestly hate the fact he plays for us, I did the same with Cottee, believe it or not, Saha and Kone as well, I just take a dislike to certain players, im not saying im right or wrong, its just the way it is.
Fair enough.Take it down a notch though mate, it's bordering on hate speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back