2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Bullying is not just Koeman...it runs right through the club from youth to first eleven ..

And people wonder why the crowd is apathetic. Rotten to its core at the moment. Bare minimum the CEO should move on, he sets the company culture and ethos and he has sat on a major episode of workplace maltreatment

What really stands out in all this is Niasse's character, the stuff that seems to have gone on would have broken most players, but as he said himself, he just smiled through it all.

Yeh I mean you can pluck the situation completely away from football, the sport is irrelevant, just on a human level it’s unacceptable behaviour. Makes me feel sick our supposed people’s club can ignore the treatment of someone like they did.

Not really what’s being debated mate, this is about human rights..

I was quoting another poster, I’ll talk about the players abilities if I want to.

Anyway this is old news, none of you cared last year. Also saying this is about human rights is hilariously over the top.

Thing is, imagine if Niasse didn’t have a character as strong as he seems to. That interview would never have happened, the initial article wouldn’t have aired, and none of us would be any wiser to it. Could have completely broken that man and it would have stayed in the shadows.

I was quoting another poster, I’ll talk about the players abilities if I want to.

Anyway this is old news, none of you cared last year. Also saying this is about human rights is hilariously over the top.

Not sure the bit about withheld medical treatment was to be honest .

It's not human rights but certainly a rotten workplace culture

Yeh I mean you can pluck the situation completely away from football, the sport is irrelevant, just on a human level it’s unacceptable behaviour. Makes me feel sick our supposed people’s club can ignore the treatment of someone like they did.

As my lad just said, it's a sad day if the Hierarchy knew this was going on, and chose to ignore it. Questions need to be asked.

I reckon Everton got wind of it - likely tipped off by Hull' s media team - and had it embargoed. Then they have allowed to be released as part of a clean sweep tactic
Possible yes, maybe it’s how footy works, don’t know much about grass routes and coming through the divisions in football, so that would fault Hull and EFC, sad that they are both happy to sweep it

Appreciate you are responding to another poster on the answer so I apologies for that, moving to your second response, nobody knew last year how this man was being treated and sorry if you think bullying anybody is not wrong and is not an invasion of human rights then I strongly disagree.

In hindsight.. yes some of the players should have stood up and been more vocal in their support for Oumar but we're hardly overrun with leaders among the team as it is let alone taking the manager to task. They probably feared Koemans wrath too. Not excusing that this was allowed to happen but I think it's a tad much to say the club is rotten from top to bottom. Just glad Koeman and his gang have gone.

Possible yes, maybe it’s how footy works, don’t know much about grass routes and coming through the divisions in football, so that would fault Hull and EFC, sad that they are both happy to sweep it

Appreciate you are responding to another poster on the answer so I apologies for that, moving to your second response, nobody knew last year how this man was being treated and sorry if you think bullying anybody is not wrong and is not an invasion of human rights then I strongly disagree.

It is wrong but it’s not a breach of human rights. He’s not been tortured, his vote withheld, his privacy violated etc.

Not sure the bit about withheld medical treatment was to be honest .

It's not human rights but certainly a rotten workplace culture

I think on the video he says he had to "wait" for treatment. Nothing about it being withheld.

According to Unsworth today, Koeman changed the set up so that the first team ate and trained separately from the U23's - hence the reason Oumar wasn't eating with the first team. I don't know but maybe there's a pecking order with treatment so that the first team get in first and the U23's go later? That might be the reason for the waiting.

Curious about how Unsworth treated Nisse, all the while he was there and also didn't have a locker?
Fai
It is wrong but it’s not a breach of human rights. He’s not been tortured, his vote withheld, his privacy violated etc.
ok we disagree. It’s a court of law my friend, you could say his privacy was destroyed, his career destroyed, his standing as a man destroyed, if he had given in. He didn’t. Call it what you will.

Curious about how Unsworth treated Nisse, all the while he was there and also didn't have a locker?

Only going by what Unsworth was like when talking about Niasse after U23s games mate, but he was always praising him, said he was hard working in training, had the respect of the younger lads, fantastic work rate in games, and was a great professional.

Certainly.

Koeman did the bullying.
Unsworth and Ferguson already informed Koeman of their views on Niasse before he'd even seen him in training .
Club captain Jagielka stood by while it happened , didn't bother to defend a team mate.
The entire CxO/ Board level would have known and brushed it under the carpet.

That video was shot 6 months ago minimum and Everton sat on it. The whole club is rotten
Hope Joe Royle watches this.
And he should cringe.
His views on Niasse, before Koeman even took over are interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back