2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad Niasse has scored a couple of goals, but as most people have said, we shouldn't be in a position where we are playing someone that bad.

Pooky won't allow him one.
I'm glad Niasse has scored a couple of goals, but as most people have said, we shouldn't be in a position where we are playing someone that bad.
well, he was bought by the previous manager, treated like a dog by our next (thankfully) previous manager, he has shown nothing but heart @hull and @efc good luck to the lad if he is picked, but I am sure he probably wants a new start also!

Well, let's also remember it was only our second league win of the season and we were at home to Bournemouth

Also the players didn't love Oumar . They used to take the piss out of him in the warm ups -Palace at half time in Martinez's final season one example. Not one of them stood up for him either don't forget. And there was a story that Koeman went out for dinner with Ferguson and Unsworth and they told him immediately Niasse wasn't good enough. One of those fellas is temporarily the Everton boss

We're reading stuff into it now that isn't there
Really????

well, he was bought by the previous manager, treated like a dog by our next (thankfully) previous manager, he has shown nothing but heart @hull and @efc good luck to the lad if he is picked, but I am sure he probably wants a new start also!
I agree. He has been treated like absolute **** and it's unforgivable.

Not really he'd have bullied the younger players EFC should fetch this up with the FA no compensation for a bullyboy!

Niasse is in a Hull shirt in the video, so the whole club has been complicit in a bullying cover-up for at least half a year.

The whole club.

I mean he got him up and running in the U23’s didn’t he?
Yes watched a few games Niassie looked more than ok in the under 23s scored some great goals - did not surprise me when he did well at Hull - Unsy made him look a total centre forward holding the ball up etc running the line - for someone who got bullied in the workplace very upsetting to hear the story with Koeman!

Niasse is in a Hull shirt in the video, so the whole club has been complicit in a bullying cover-up for at least half a year.

The whole club.
I thought that was odd, why released now? Was he too worried? Surely I would have been on the Hull site? Maybe nobody was brave enough to post it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back