2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats bullying!

Fair enough Koeman didnt rate him as a player, that happens but to refuse him a locker with the U21's and delay medical treatments is disgusting. How the PFA didnt get involved is strange.
Probably because this was released yesterday and someone had to report it to be known, you know? It seems Niasse was to nice to actually go and do that, so he was stuck with that situation.

Probably because this was released yesterday and someone had to report it to be known, you know? It seems Niasse was to nice to actually go and do that, so he was stuck with that situation.

What does that say about others at the club who were aware of it? If thats how he is going to treat people just because he feels like, I hope he never gets another job.

What does that say about others at the club who were aware of it? If thats how he is going to treat people just because he feels like, I hope he never gets another job.
Likewise. Probably nothing to happen, or he'll hire the best lawyers he can cuz he can afford it.

And here i was thinking of discussing whether it would be wrong of Unsworth to start Oumar Niasse away against Chelsea. But seeing him prove his determination, looking at his current scoring record and the actual intention of his contract, as well as the state of our team, im thinking; F it.

I don't mind at all if Oumar Niasse starts the game tomorrow. Gonna cheer this lad on, if anything I'd dare to dream that he actually gets this club, yeah?

Maybe this was his big "I'm the boss, fear me" play when he first started. Try to make the players fear for their jobs. Didn't work like.

There's loads of talk mate that Koeman is really horrible to work with and doesn't have time for players etc. makes sense as all the players to me looked scared on the ball. Hope niasse now gets a good run as we need him

I watched the video earlier today, and watching it again just now really made me question the values of the current ownership. There's no way they didn't know that disgraceful treatment happened, and by doing nothing they condoned it. I would seriously question how we can make such brilliant gestures and contributions for those who really need it via EITC yet treat a grown man the way Oumar has been treated. Whilst Koeman was clearly the perpetrator others obviously supported his draconian discipline.
The whole episode is shameful and we should be embarrassed.
Oumar has dealt with it superbly, and in a way it was karma that he scored the last goal of Koemans I'll-fated reign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back