2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough it seemed like I was being picked on as explained in my post I suffered and my family suffered bullying -
Psychological bullying
Abusive bullying
I got a bit wound up - never would I report anyone for an opinion, but telling people to go to bed if you think thats acceptable fine.

I can't speak for others Joe, but I believe it's a Carlos reference, as it became almost his catchphrase when he felt people were being a bit naughty. I don't think it's meant with any malice. Carlos is as much a part of this place as you are yourself, and it's the idiosyncratic characters that make it what it is.

I can't speak for others Joe, but I believe it's a Carlos reference, as it became almost his catchphrase when he felt people were being a bit naughty. I don't think it's meant with any malice. Carlos is as much a part of this place as you are yourself, and it's the idiosyncratic characters that make it what it is.
As I said its sorted now - thanks for the line;)
I tend not to report GOT posters unless it really is OTT - It's just a thing with me and bullying never even knew what psychological bullying was till it happened to me, it then leads to abusive bullying - its affected me health wise and physically - thanks Bruce;)

As I said its sorted now - thanks for the line;)
I tend not to report GOT posters unless it really is OTT - It's just a thing with me and bullying never even knew what psychological bullying was till it happened to me, it then leads to abusive bullying - its affected me health wise and physically - thanks Bruce;)

Its not done with any malice Joey, if you look through posts I and others say the same thing to a number of people on the site, as Bruce pointed out its just a Carlos thing, nothing that comes from Carlos is done in a bad way, hes our beacon of light.

If I didnt like you Joey you would be on ignore and I wouldnt engage with you, just remember that.

Its not done with any malice Joey, if you look through posts I and others say the same thing to a number of people on the site, as Bruce pointed out its just a Carlos thing, nothing that comes from Carlos is done in a bad way, hes our beacon of light.

If I didnt like you Joey you would be on ignore and I wouldnt engage with you, just remember that.
I like Carlos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back