2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough it seemed like I was being picked on as explained in my post I suffered and my family suffered bullying -
Psychological bullying
Abusive bullying
I got a bit wound up - never would I report anyone for an opinion, but telling people to go to bed if you think thats acceptable fine.
Well telling someone to go to bed is acceptable.It's just a little bit of banter.I have been told to go to bed many times on here.This forum offers advice for issues that people need to get off their chest.In fact they have a thread on it.That thread has helped me a great deal in the past.Take a look and don't always think, that a bit of banter/sarcasm is personal.Oh and have a pint or two tonight....The Everton Phoenix has just risen from the ashes. x

Exact reason why he should have been starting for a while.

When you lack ability make up for it with work rate, when he joined he said his main strength was harassing defenders and me and many others laughed him off as lazy and crap.

Shows time and time again, no ball is a lost cause and gives defenders a nightmare when they are running backwards and he's chasing them.

Even after January and we get in the striker we need he's proven himself to be useful enough to keep around the place 6 games 4 goals despite looking like Bambi on the ball.

Technically he's absolutely awful but he scores goals and in this team you can't really scoff at that.

I'm still really loathed to start him every week but there's few arguments against it when you're as bad as we are.

What an example he sets, 100% every game, never let's his head drop no matter what the situation.
If our more talented players put as much effort in we'd be much better off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back