2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him challenging that ball for his goal changed the game .the way he's been treated here I wouldn't have run for a ball that was two yards in front of me.never hid chased everything all heart and desire .

Glad he is getting some praise, said it several pages back but his spirit and determination alone is deserving of a starting place every week.

Funny how attack wise we struggle until he plays?

He might not be the most gifted and finesse striker but he is very unorthodox and works his socks off and causes massive problems to defences. It was his passion and determination that turned and won us that game today. We were heading for another heavy defeat until he scored and gave them some belief.

Worked his socks off, literally got us a goal from nothing, he doesn't have amazing ability but he is fast and is tough for defenders to keep an eye on for 90 minutes, It's terrifying to think what state we'd be in if he hadn't of made that goal from nothing. Absolutely buzzing we needed that so much.

Turned the game in our favour, massive contribution to the end result. Works his socks off and is brimming with confidence and self belief. Crucial player for us in our current situation.

Koeman treated him like an absolute dog.

Look at him now.
Spot on mate.

That revival and win would not have happened if that clown had got rid of him last day of the window.

If nothing else underlines what a terrible judge of football Koeman is then that does it.

Thank goodness that feller has nothing to do with the club anymore. An utter disaster.

No doubt, the lad will run through brick walls for you, like straq. It’s the composure and technical ability which we need and he hasn’t got unfortunately
you're right but goals seem to happen when he is around more than anyone else we have at the moment. I wish I wasnt saying that because a club like ours should have a proper boss slotter. When he doesnt have to think about stuff seems to be when he s at his best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back