2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
He reminds me of Straq, not playing wise, but they give everything they have and I would imagine both are humble and appreciate the position they are in. If only more footballers had this ethic/personality trait.

Well well, big Oumar. Can't believe it has come to this. He has actually rescued our season, first against Bournemouth and now today. He was the only player who's head didn't go down at 2-0 today, he put our experienced players and our utterly dire coward of a "captain" to shame today. As well as that he was our only out ball for the first 60 minutes until Lookman came into it.

I used to make fun of him quite a bit but this is the full 180 for me. @chicoazul here I am to confess it once and for all. I LOVE BIG LIMITED OUMAR.

DN5ICJxW0AEmTls.webp

Well well, big Oumar. Can't believe it has come to this. He has actually rescued our season, first against Bournemouth and now today. He was the only player who's head didn't go down at 2-0 today, he put our experienced players and our utterly dire coward of a "captain" to shame today. As well as that he was our only out ball for the first 60 minutes until Lookman came into it.

I used to make fun of him quite a bit but this is the full 180 for me. @chicoazul here I am to confess it once and for all. I LOVE BIG LIMITED OUMAR.

Good for you, Mike ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back