2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
If our so called better players, just put half the graft into a game that this lad does, then we wouldn't be in the position we are in. You only have to look at the world's best footballer...messi. Not only is he a fantastic player, but he's also one of Barca's hardest working players off the ball, pressing the opposition to win the ball back high up the pitch.
Niasse must feel he can now ressurect his career at the club, now Koeman has left.

Not the hero we wanted but the hero we deserve.
Well played Oumar, think I saw in one of the pictures of finch farm they have written in the gym ‘hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn’t work hard.’ This fella epitomises that mantra. He gets on the end of things he has no rights to and must be a nightmare to play against.
Showed a different side to his game playing that ball for Sigurdsson as well which I honestly didn’t think he had.
Keep it up Oumar, another 3 points at Palace and things will really begin to look up.

..I thought he was a joke of a player but I hold my hands up to his effort and impact. No lost cause. My benchmark of a CF is what will the opposition CBs say on their trip home and today I think both will still be looking over their shoulders in case he’s still chasing them.

I salute Niasse, terrific today.

Haha.

Fair play to you Eggs.

The lad is hard. He’s earning some good money no doubt and could probably earn good money in lower leagues.

But he’s just not giving up. On a stage like this that’s inspirational. And for me, it says a lot about a person.

Not the hero we wanted but the hero we deserve.
Well played Oumar, think I saw in one of the pictures of finch farm they have written in the gym ‘hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn’t work hard.’ This fella epitomises that mantra. He gets on the end of things he has no rights to and must be a nightmare to play against.
Showed a different side to his game playing that ball for Sigurdsson as well which I honestly didn’t think he had.
Keep it up Oumar, another 3 points at Palace and things will really begin to look up.
It's the very least you expect of a player, that he puts in a fully committed shift for the club. It shows the mess we are in, that many of us are questioning certain players' commitment to the cause. That certainly can't be levelled at niasse.

CthUjWt_d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back