2017/18 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deserved MOM performance.
Not the greatest player in the world but this man has remained utterly professional despite the disgraceful treatment from Koeman and the 'experts' on here who slated him mercilessly (you know who you are and I can't be bothered searching the vaults)

CthUjWt_d.jpg

Haha...the size of his head.

Haha.

Fair play to you Eggs.

The lad is hard. He’s earning some good money no doubt and could probably earn good money in lower leagues.

But he’s just not giving up. On a stage like this that’s inspirational. And for me, it says a lot about a person.
The way he handled the disgraceful treatment by koeman, his reintroduction by koeman and his reluctance to comment on koeman's sacking (even though I'm sure he would loved too and probably merited it)has not only won him admiration from evertonians, but the from the all the football fraternity.

Just watching a replay of the game now. So much of the good stuff that Oumar does goes unnoticed as well. He runs the channels, drags defenders wide, he's alert too when we are not in possession, and when he does get the ball he is always positive - running at defenders, often winning fouls.

Not the most talented footballer of all time, but I can imagine defenders would hate him - he's always moving and he never gives up.

I imagine he'd score more if we actually created some chances for him. But fair play he makes his own luck

The only chance we created for him was the Bournmouth one, from the Davies pass. He makes the rest himself, even DCL's againat Chelsea was from Niasses hard work.

Scored 4 goals in 6 games in the league so far, not bad.

Has to start every game up front for me. I said a while ago he'll get 12-15 goals this season and I stand by that. His work rate is immense, he never gives up and is always moving. I imagine he'd be a real pain in the arse to play against for a defender.

I also like the fact that when we got the pen he picked the ball up and carried it over to Baines and said here you go Leighton. Nice touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back