Our disallowed goal against Blackburn

• Thread starter Thread starter BlackToffee
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Five points and counting this season, how decisons can be so blatently wrong to me is unbeleivable! we are really being robbed.

I watched our game this morning and i couldnt think of a less offside goal ive ever seen, if anything you need total focuss and ccentration to work out how exactly he is offside. He is nowhere near offside when Vahghn plays the ball. It really is ridiculous.

Andy Johnson is the unluckiest footballer i have ever come across, between not getting penalites and that goal yesterday really i dont know what that lad has ever done on anyone. He ireally is a huge victim of refferee victimisation.

What gaulded me most of all that directly after showing our game they showed pompey V chelski both goals in that ghame by Defoe and Anelka were blatently offside.

Ref at my game this morning said it had nothing to do with Phases and more to do with who was last player! I will try to make this look clear!

Once Friedel came out and was ahead of his defence, then the furthest player back technically becomes the keeper and the offside is taken off the last man. Hope that makes sense!!?

Well, I understood what he said and had a look at the goal again and even if that was the reason why, he was still onside that way too! Proper madness!

On the penalty claims, AJ will never get one now that both Wenger and that Portugese **** who was at Chelsea both accused him of diving. They know Ref's read what they write, thats why they say it. Just look at your own players I say. I have never seen AJ go down easily all the time he's been at Everton, I say that honestly too not just because I am an Everton Fan. I do think he looks affected by it aswell having that said about him.

And, whilst were on the subject of diving, David Bently. Just watch him, he is one of the worse in the league and nothing is ever said about it. And just think back where he was playing before he moved to Blackburn!?

when referees dont protect players, players have to protect players.

maybe not hand out a severe beating on the field, but save it for the tunnel and just mangle someone. dont pick on the defenders, just kick the living [Poor language removed] out of bentley for instance.

reading next week, if the refereeing is bollocksed again, when full time arrives, down the tunnel and knock hunts head off.

time to get nasty.

Once Friedel came out and was ahead of his defence, then the furthest player back technically becomes the keeper and the offside is taken off the last man. Hope that makes sense!!?

im not having that, had the ref you spoke too been out on the lash the night before?

There has been a little back tracking this morning with the notion being given that the linesman (for that is what he is) actually gave a foul on Friedel, again if anything happened there it was a foul by Friedel on our player.....................lie lies and more damned lies, it is an old boys fix, footballing free masonry if you like(n)(n)(n)

Once Friedel came out and was ahead of his defence, then the furthest player back technically becomes the keeper and the offside is taken off the last man.

surely that cant be right ? otherwise the keeper could just stand on the half way line ahead of the rest of his team , and any passes into his half of the pitch will be offside.

the linesman didnt flag when vaughan knocked the ball forward , didnt flag when aj got the ball , but flagged as soon as the goal went in . the ref then took less than a second to rule it out without a decent consultation with the linesman.

the decision and the way it was made STANK !

im not saying the ref and linesman are currupt , but if a ref and and linesman were currupt i think thats exactly the sort of decision they would make.

Welcome Bumper 31.

And I'm getting tired of these types of decisions CONSTANTLY going against our club.

Having a moan am I? Damn right I am. 5 points is right on. It's bad enough that we have to compete against the clubs that spend 20M a year on new players but when you bring the referees, linesmen, and the FA into it, it's a miracle we're anywhere near fourth place.

surely that cant be right ? otherwise the keeper could just stand on the half way line ahead of the rest of his team , and any passes into his half of the pitch will be offside.

the linesman didnt flag when vaughan knocked the ball forward , didnt flag when aj got the ball , but flagged as soon as the goal went in . the ref then took less than a second to rule it out without a decent consultation with the linesman.

the decision and the way it was made STANK !

im not saying the ref and linesman are currupt , but if a ref and and linesman were currupt i think thats exactly the sort of decision they would make.

Hard to explain it clearly on here! But this morning he showed us on the pitch whilst we waited for the other team to arrive and it kinda made sense. But thats the offside rule for you now, not exactly clear.

No matter how its explained, phases, as I was told, or a foul. I still can not see a clear reason it was chalked off. If it was a foul I never noticed the linesman flag straight away.

By the way, Im a new member/poster. Glad I found these forums its a great place.(y)

.....and even without just plain old bad decisions whatever happened to benefit of the doubt goes to the attacker.

After watching the Last word there are a number of these borderline decisions, with almost all of them the goal was allowed to stand.....defoe....anelka....owen(n)

Anyway 4th place should still be in our hands....just need to beat the RS at their place....with a neutral ref (some hope:dodgy:)

When you think, city, villa lost and protsmouth drew that decison has really cost us dearly in terms of pulling away from teams. When yu consider Blackburn arnt that far away either it really rubs salt into the wounds.

Andy gray studied this decision in great depth using his computer graphics tool, no matter what AJ did he was officially onside throughout, it was impossible for him to be offside that decision, like many others this season,cost us the match. The most sickening thing about this is the fact we cannot do a bloody thing about it, enough is enough as I am now totally pissed with the entire situation which is bordering on corrupt(n)

Its 3.45am in the morning when that goal went in, I jump off my chair, wake the house up and its disallowed.

Im still not over the [Poor language removed] game and now this.

we was robbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back