Our Goodison Photographs

….its the emotion of her being part of our whole lives. For me that means from the early 60’s.

Seat A80 in the upper Gwladys, school footy of a Saturday morning, Supporters Club before the game with my Dad and Uncles, meet them afterwards at the top of City Rd, back to the Supporters Club then the trek home to Everton Rd. My Mum on the Committee of the Supporters Club.

The great Everton players, the great opposition players, the goals, the games, the walk up the final flight of steps and the awe of seeing the pitch as though it was for the first time.

Age hasn’t dampened the feeling.

In the Upper Bullens today for the first time in ages. Where I used to sit with my dad when I started going the match. Great memories despite the dreadful display.
1000017094.jpg
1000017095.jpg
1000017119.jpg
1000017111.jpg

….its the emotion of her being part of our whole lives. For me that means from the early 60’s.

Seat A80 in the upper Gwladys, school footy of a Saturday morning, Supporters Club before the game with my Dad and Uncles, meet them afterwards at the top of City Rd, back to the Supporters Club then the trek home to Everton Rd. My Mum on the Committee of the Supporters Club.

The great Everton players, the great opposition players, the goals, the games, the walk up the final flight of steps and the awe of seeing the pitch as though it was for the first time.

Age hasn’t dampened the feeling.
Very nicely put @Eggs

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.