Our Goodison Photographs

I wonder where this ended up when the new Grandstand in Goodison Road was demolished, the same as the two clocks ?

1717515980956.webp

I wonder where this ended up when the new Grandstand in Goodison Road was demolished, the same as the two clocks ?

View attachment 259591
Incredible image.

Is it an AI generated image, or did someone actually climb up on the roof to take it?

Edit: Actually I can see it's just a very good artists impression now I've looked at pictures of the real thing. The navy 'stripes' aren't quite right.

Incredible image.

Is it an AI generated image, or did someone actually climb up on the roof to take it?

Edit: Actually I can see it's just a very good artists impression now I've looked at pictures of the real thing. The navy 'stripes' aren't quite right.
It was taken by one of those annoying drone guys when Goodison was being built :lol:

Incredible image.

It should've read 1909 (the year it was built) not 1929. It only looks like a 2 on some old photos because the zero had a line underneath it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back