our new le coq kit(part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah the pink lines look crap. Gray would be cool though.

Dont like the neck on the home kit.

The home kit looks odd without HAFNIA and i agree with Slav that the v neck is too long. I really wont comment on the away kit, i would get banned for my over use of foul language.

The away top looks like something from a Gay Pride reclaim the night rally. A carbuncle of a shirt.

home is far better than the last rumoured one(the white panels on the sides have gone) agree the v is too long though if they are copying the '85 then copy the length of the v.

away is awful, was in the megastore last week and they confirmed le coq, said they hadnt seen these on the net, so i told them that it's pretty unanimous that we dont like it and it looks like a liq. allsort. why not do a black watch away.

they said le coq have said they arent gonna release a pic of a sleeve or anything but have said there will be a limited edition shirt, pink again no doubt.

i bought a rather fetching trackie top for £8, they said a guy from paris has bought every medium and that was the item they had the most of out of everything in the shop. they said he had spent over £10,000 so far that week. my money is on someone from le coq buying up the stock because if they dont then jjb will still be selling trackies etc next season, this way the only option will be to get le coq gear which will be full whack. not that i'm a betting man mind.

when you open the home then the web address has "jester_everton" so is someone just jesting ? i quite like the home tbh, the badges are a bit higher these days so the v may not be that long, gone are the days of the club crest on your heart.
LeCoqSportifmydesign22home.jpg

The pink trim will be spun as being 'salmon' - a respectful nod in the direction of the club's earliest kits....sponsored by Ye Olde Chang - nectar of the north end of Liverpool in the late 19th Century.

Does anyone have, or know if it is official that le coq sportif will indeed be our new kit sponsor?? At the moment, it is just rumour. Is there possibilties that we will remain with Umbro?

This is from last month's webchat with Robert Elstone on the OS:

Robert is it correct that our umbro and JJB deal comes to an end on 31st May 2009

RobertElstone: You are correct. JJB and Umbro expires in just over three months' time. Expect some exciting news in the near future.

This is from last month's webchat with Robert Elstone on the OS:

Robert is it correct that our umbro and JJB deal comes to an end on 31st May 2009

RobertElstone: You are correct. JJB and Umbro expires in just over three months' time. Expect some exciting news in the near future.[/quote]

thats what pr experience does for your vocabulary. we all know that what he means to say is....

watch this space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back