our new le coq kit(part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you open the home then the web address has "jester_everton" so is someone just jesting ? i quite like the home tbh, the badges are a bit higher these days so the v may not be that long, gone are the days of the club crest on your heart.

Thats due to the crest rubbing your nips whilst out jogging, also when you have moobs the Everton badge goes out of shape, not that I have moobs. :(

Don't like the v collar bit on the home shirt. Looks very Burtons salewear. On the other hand, I think the away kit is quite funky!

we should all email lecoq outlining our demands, just tell them straight. a generic email would get ignored so best if everyone does their own but includes the same sort of details.
i.e. home is on the right track imo, away is one of the worst ever. give us a black watch and a vizkit.
if we all say we will refuse to purcghase it then they will backtrack, and we'll get to find out if they are hoaxes as well.

My all time favorite :

07045.gif

Just email em and send in letters saying -

"Dear lids,
the away kit would look out of place down Limey at 2 in the morning never mind a togger pitch (that fella with the big ears who plays for the mancs would still try it though).

No one's gunna buy it like. We might be nick named the toffees but we're not sweeties that wear pink lids. De home one's boss but the away one looks like a set of PJ's I've got for me lad, lid.

Do me a favour...tell it to do one and do this one instead -

*INSERT REIDY'S SHIRT DESIGN ATTACHMENT*

Sound.

Mickey Bad Lad from Tockie."

they said we will have a limited edition as well. i reckon that just for the derby we should have instead of the grandoldteam bit......

"fukc off to norway, this city's all ours" R.B.o.G.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back