our new le coq kit(part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from last month's webchat with Robert Elstone on the OS:

Robert is it correct that our umbro and JJB deal comes to an end on 31st May 2009

RobertElstone: You are correct. JJB and Umbro expires in just over three months' time. Expect some exciting news in the near future.[/quote]

thats what pr experience does for your vocabulary. we all know that what he means to say is....

watch this space.

We are still awaiting Bill Kenwright's watch this space! :unsure:

Why the feck did the club let produce such awful kits, I thought to myself last year the Umbro ones were crap (no collar, Umbro doing kits which all look the same, etc.) but the new ones are a disgrace.

Thank god I still have some mint 1999 away shirts at home (made by Umbro, but of much better material and with collor).

I am still against Football Clubs fleecing supporters though when it comes to kits etc. Every year there is a new strip whereas a few years back they seemed to keep the same strips for two or three years. Saying that, if fans are daft enough to buy different strips each year, clubs will keep reproducing each season.

I think the black and pink one would be a third kit, it wouldn't stand out enough against all blue. I quite like them, the home one esp, nice and simple. If it is Le coq the actual kits will probably be quite different.

Why can't we have:

NagoyaGrampus8ASS2004.gif

or:

j1_09_grampus_h.jpg

in blue.

Something with a bit of character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back