our new le coq kit(part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt any of them are real. The home kit is the 85 kit and the other one is a City kit from a few yrs ago. LQS will be eager to please so i doubt they will have put such little effort in

I highly doubt any of them are real. The home kit is the 85 kit and the other one is a City kit from a few yrs ago. LQS will be eager to please so i doubt they will have put such little effort in

plus the fact that the pics in the original post are knocked up from football manager templates, and are not real pics of the kit... (n)

do you think they will give us one of these ?
bandera_lecoqsportif.jpg

email being constructed. big everton badge and grandoldteam.com , maybe we can con them into doing one for the end of the season and g.o.t. gets a free ad , we get a banner as well.

So, on these pics right above this post, where do the Premier League patches go with tha LCS logo on the arm?

hafnia made ham.

i think they are based in the wirrel. i don't think they can afford to put their name back in the shirt! shame really.

hafnia made ham.

i think they are based in the wirrel. i don't think they can afford to put their name back in the shirt! shame really.

Firstly, it's spelt Wirral ;)

Secondly, Hafnia were based in Denmark and were processed ham distributors. :(

I like the away one, home not to bad, although after seeing the computer versions of 85 style shirt i like that also. ditch the black and pink man city esc kit.

btw just wondering what is a black watch shirt?

Firstly, it's spelt Wirral ;)

Secondly, Hafnia were based in Denmark and were processed ham distributors. :(

alright, alright.. put ur tampon back in!

i just googled them and the first result was ham distributor in the wirral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back