our new le coq kit(part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
evertonteaser.jpg

Some pics that were on Setanta. Nevilles Tracksuit looks boss, retro.

Home kit - great very 1985 (y)
Away kit - shi*e very disturbing (n)(n)

Seriously daza, don't laugh -- I think the new away jersey has been marketed for the Everton Ladies -- y'know, all the lovely looking lasses that follow the Blueboys.

:)

Might go out an actually splash 40 bones or so on the new home kit. I love it.

Anyone know if there's gonna be a 3rd away one?

Do we really know what the kit looks like? I mean have we had anything confirmed by a good source?

Im guessing seeing as the Tracksuit looks similar to the 'designs' leaked, the kit will be exactly like the leaked designs.

If it is the Home kit will look great...not too sure on the other one yet! I still think we should have the pink one as our 3rd kit :)

do you think they will give us one of these ?
bandera_lecoqsportif.jpg

email being constructed. big everton badge and grandoldteam.com , maybe we can con them into doing one for the end of the season and g.o.t. gets a free ad , we get a banner as well.
The problem would be we couldn't pass it each other in the Street End, cause of the feking post:( It would have to go to the Park End Boys

The away kit could have been designed by the legendary George of Asda fame. Its not nice at all, and i dont even think my nan would let her 400 year old cat defecate on it. As for the home - oh yesh, that what im talking about. Its the right colour for a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back