our new le coq kit(part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have to say it looks a lot better than the leaked image, is this our home or is it the limited anniversary one ?
i like it but they can whistle for the £40, learn from this season and sell them at a price that will see Goodison full of kits.

Still looks a bit like a dress might just be that photo.

Its a big departure to what we have been used to though i think it will grow on me.

I liked the 86 kit we had the year Linekar played.

1477.jpg

Last edited:
Still looks a bit like a dress might just be that photo.

Its a big departure to what we have been used to though i think it will grow on me.

I liked the 86 kit we had the year Linekar played.

1477.jpg

Hate that even more than the Hafnia one. I just like plain blue, with just a couple of stylish zigs or zags. Maybe I'm just an old fart like.

Chelsea play in blue. Lose the toss and were in that black and pink number for the final.

Im only arsed in the training tops and shorts and that for me.

we aint wearing it in the final, this is season 08/09, Umbro would have a rather big field day with us if we wore it. could get away with it if it was a new umbro that was to be worn next season but not a different manufacturer.

I think for the final both teams should wear their home kits, and then flip a coin to see who gets bibs.

we aint wearing it in the final, this is season 08/09, Umbro would have a rather big field day with us if we wore it. could get away with it if it was a new umbro that was to be worn next season but not a different manufacturer.

Not sure when the contract runs out, does the final constitute end of season or is it the Fulham game?

Not sure when the contract runs out, does the final constitute end of season or is it the Fulham game?

We usually wear it at the last home game of the season, last season was different presumably to the dicking about of umbro and the release date delays and all that, I would expect to see it before and at the final

i will be absolutely amazed if we wear the new one, yes we have worn new ones on the last day before now, but as i said, it has been the same manufacturer. no way would a kit deal not reach upto the final, it's the biggest exposure of the season, c.l. is also after season ends so i doubt if the manufacturers would overlook that fact.

unless of course LE COQ ask us to just go ahead and wear it and they will cover the consequences (enormous fine)

i will be absolutely amazed if we wear the new one, yes we have worn new ones on the last day before now, but as i said, it has been the same manufacturer. no way would a kit deal not reach upto the final, it's the biggest exposure of the season, c.l. is also after season ends so i doubt if the manufacturers would overlook that fact.

unless of course LE COQ ask us to just go ahead and wear it and they will cover the consequences (enormous fine)

Was just going to suggest that last bit. What better exposure for LCS than a winning team at Wembley in there strip

Sampdoria and Roma do the best shirts for years (Kappa, very body-fit):

Home:

sampdoria-08-09-home-kit.jpg

Away:

sampdoria-08-09-away-shirt.jpg

3rd:

sampdoria-08-09-third-kit.jpg

Home:

roma-home-07-08.jpg

Away:

roma-away-07-08.jpg

3rd:

roma-third-07-08.jpg

I agree, AToffee.

What I want to know is, is it only Kappa that can make boss kits. AS Roma has been my second favourite football kit for years & years. Would it be correct to think that as much as we love Everton, Everton players & supporters have worn some dross (taking into account 1st kit, 2nd kit, 3rd kit).

The Barcelona away top with the single stripe is absolute thumbs. I know their kits are Nike but the point I'm trying to make is, some kit manufacturers seem to bend over backwards for some select football clubs -- and in all honesty, I don't like idea that some clubs seem to get preferential treatment.

Last edited:
I agree, AToffee.

What I want to know is, is it only Kappa that can make boss kits. AS Roma has been my second favourite football kit for years & years. Would it be correct to think that as much as we love Everton, Everton players & supporters have worn some dross (taking into account 1st kit, 2nd kit, 3rd kit).

The Barcelona away top with the single stripe is absolute thumbs. I know their kits are Nike but the point I'm trying to make is, some kit manufacturers seem to bend over backwards for some select football clubs -- and in all honesty, I don't like idea that some clubs seem to get preferential treatment.

Kappa is proper gay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back