our new le coq kit(part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Howard Kendall will officially launch the Blues new kit for the 2009/2010 season this coming Thursday 4th June. The launch will happen at the New Everton Megastore, aptly named Everton 2 @ Liverpool 1.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The kit is the first with the Blues new partner kitbag, and if reports are true it will be a take on the same form as the iconic HAFNIA kit of the 1980's when ironically Howard Kendall and his boys took the Mighty Blues to another level both at home and in Europe.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The kit is made up of a supa dupa krypton type material which the manufacturers assure us will help us to world domination sooner rather than later.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://evertondirect.evertonfc.com/stores/everton/default.aspx?portal=SN2NBL73[/FONT]

away should be AMBER. that is all.........not quite i don`t like either.that 84/85 should not be reproduced, this team has to make their own shirts iconic.......that is all

I like most of it, the retro look is great, better than anything Umbro has done anyway, just not happy about the V being squared off, and the seam around the chest.

it is bad. looks like a fat female design. where is the slim fit? why is the v so long.

most important... what is the deal with the seams under the respective logos. it actually looks embarrassing to wear. god, i hope i'm wrong about this.

after having a good look at the saha pic , i have to say i really really really really hate this kit.

its looks bloody awful imo.
it looks like its been made from left over offcuts of chelsea shirts.
the cut and the style is just gross.
that neck line looks uncomfortable and irritating.
the white v looks tacky and the whole thing looks cheaply made.
it would also look a lot better without the below boob line stitched going across the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back