our new le coq kit(part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

efc-57956.jpg

All these are from everton direct so shouldn't be fake!

Are a few of these prototype designs?

efc-57954.jpg

Funny way i'm finding these images. I right clicked on a pair of Everton socks on the everton direct site. Found out the image's direct link and changed the number to find some of these ha ha!

The image above for example is :

[media]http://evertondirect.evertonfc.com/stores/product_images/efc-57954.jpg[/media]

All these images are very high quality.

If you simply change the 57954.jpg at the end of the link to 57956.jpg, you find this.

[media]http://evertondirect.evertonfc.com/stores/product_images/efc-57956.jpg[/media]

Give it a go :)

I can't see them making much on this new 09/10 kit, f*** me did some trendy French Fashion student design it or something? :huh:

- The V is too deep
- The V should finish to a point
- The V doesn't line up with the round neck properly and it's not fluent
- The fabric looks cheap
- The blue looks off and not a proper Royal 'Everton' blue
- The panel of fabric with the 'arch' stitching looks really unflattering, it'll only highlight moobs. It should be a concave to atleast take the eye to a focal point - the middle, not the sides(flab!)

I won't be buying it!

F*** me, I sound like Gok Wan! :(:blink:

Those training tops should be the Kit. They've got that Yin and Yang thing going on. The actual kit is outrageous. Do they do any market research on this at all or just allow the manufacturer to dictate it?

I'm all for retro 80s things but I think even this would have been laughed at then. Say its not too late to change?

One thing I haven't liked for the last 10yrs on ALL the kits is the 'Everton' under the crest.....looks [Poor language removed], everyone knows who we are, it's one of the most iconic logos in British football :@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back