our new le coq kit(part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's hoping they scrapped the pink and black attack away kit.

Has a team ever played in their training tops before? Surely it could be another Everton first :)

efc-57954.jpg

this is the best of the lot.

sod the laughably bad match kits , id rather see our lads playing in the training tops !

whoever gave the match kits the green light needs a mental health check imo.

we need to merge the other thread that had most of the recent posts. but going on goats refusal to buy this new kit compared to others he has bought...

i bought the '98 pale blue one as my uni footy shirt and then every one up until the present day... minus the 2000 one when dunc returned with lots of white down the sides. i've bought home away and third (!) kits for the last 3 years or so since my disposable income allowed it.

i guess what i am saying is that i am a cash cow for everton when it comes to the shirts. i just buy them all. and usually a couple for my mates in korea i'm trying to persuade to follow the blues... but this latest one.... asuming it's like the one saha is wearing and looks a bit like a maternity dress i'll give it a big swerve.

i buy any old everton stuff, but not buying that says a lot. hopefully the away and third kits are good to satisfy my replica shirt thirst.

quote of the day ......from my mrs when i showed her the new kit pic " the neckline looks like a 80'second hand tshirt that an albanian imigrant would wear and the bottom looks like a maternity dress."... she doesnt like it at all.

on the away kit " that would look too gay even for a gay pride march " ............lol

THE NEW REAL KIT ( I THINK)

i did that trick of playing around with the links for about an hour to find it, and its not listed on the sight under any of the training kits so i think its our real one, similar to the training kit but all one color

http://evertondirect.evertonfc.com/...efc-57996.jpg?width=300&height=300&quality=95
efc-57996.jpg

http://evertondirect.evertonfc.com/...efc-57997.jpg?width=300&height=300&quality=95
efc-57997.jpg

it makes more sense to be honest considering the training tops, generally training tops follow a similar design as the kit, just different colors.

i'm saving these kits and i'll upload them somewhere else in case they change the link

THE NEW REAL KIT ( I THINK)

i did that trick of playing around with the links for about an hour to find it, and its not listed on the sight under any of the training kits so i think its our real one, similar to the training kit but all one color

http://evertondirect.evertonfc.com/...efc-57996.jpg?width=300&height=300&quality=95
efc-57996.jpg

http://evertondirect.evertonfc.com/...efc-57997.jpg?width=300&height=300&quality=95
efc-57997.jpg

it makes more sense to be honest considering the training tops, generally training tops follow a similar design as the kit, just different colors.

i'm saving these kits and i'll upload them somewhere else in case they change the link

Official photos have already been released of the Kit. Check the Daily Post.

everton-fc-strip-_460-695118616.jpg

[Poor language removed] i didn't check the site very popularly, those are listed under training tops along with the rest

efc-58000.jpg

i searched the site real hard for this little gem though, and couldn't find it, maybe an indication of the away kit will look like?

[Poor language removed] i didn't check the site very popularly, those are listed under training tops along with the rest

efc-58000.jpg

i searched the site real hard for this little gem though, and couldn't find it, maybe an indication of the away kit will look like?

F*** off Everton.

What the f*****g hell is that? You f*****g c****.

That'd be one way of making your mates doubt your sexuality :unsure:

right well the image preceding it numerically is
efc-57999.jpg

which is styled like the home kit, so i'd imagine the next one was modeled after the away kit, its probably not on the site because they don't want to give people too much of a hint about what the away will look like.

personally if that is what the away kit looks like, i'd probably rather wear the breast cancer awareness kit

I've got a really cool idea!!! Why not fecking wait until the official launch tomorrow instead of taking crappy internet links as if its the real thing. It wasn't last year, (the leak was close to the real thing though), and this year I expect the same.

Why not wait until tomorrow before bashing Everton as know nothing mnoey grubbing idiots who couldn't see a good set if it was presented to them on a plate.

Sorry, just a silly idea, and yes, it would make most of this thread null and void.

PS The training tops are generally better looking than the kit anyway. Wish they'd kept the same designs from last season, there were some boss designs there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back