Our next manager......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously at the moment we are in freefall and your right that only an unproven manager who'd relish the Premier league would consider us, or a dried up old fart who would think he could save us (allardyce) would hop on board.
We've had a recent history of trying young and unproven silva, koeman, lampard types, mixed with firefighters like allardce,benitez and dyche.

The last thing we need is a new manager to try and get rid of all the players we have signed and

then replace them with his own on a budget of 0
Yeah, he might have to 'Coach' them, you know; teach, guide, impart knowledge, adjust attitudes, etc.
The players might even have to 'adapt', learn, etc
Novel concepts one and all - but it will never happen

I've made a few posts on this thread but must admit, I've not said a manager who we could realistically attract to replace dyche.

Inappropriate Content
The xg was the highest in Premier League history against Fulham without a team scoring a goal. So why your saying it's rubbish we wouldn't have won with a striker is genuinely mystifying.
Here they’re the metric/Xg dyche fan boy nonces.

I admitted we had good chances v Fulham, and it’s home to Fulham opening day of the season ffs, we should be beating them,
But silva has done dyche twice at home now in 6 months. Wolves was closer.

And all I’m hearing is excuse after excuse for dyche, been delt a bad hand, had more injuries than lampard, yet we got told that he was a much better manager, he will make us comfortably safe in the prem, we’d be hard to beat, aggressive, strong, great on set pieces, organised. Sorry but I’m not seeing it.

Some Everton fans may as well not watch the the game and just look what the Xg was on a Saturday night.

I've made a few posts on this thread but must admit, I've not said a manager who we could realistically attract to replace dyche.
Potter wound surely come here, that’s one. With the right people in charge we should have knowledge of the whole of Europe, who had heard of de zerbi?
Dyche will be on more money than 90% of the managers across Europe, most would crawl over broken glass to come to the premier league, this we can’t do better than dyche is Kenwright mentality

Here they’re the metric/Xg dyche fan boy nonces.

I admitted we had good chances v Fulham, and it’s home to Fulham opening day of the season ffs, we should be beating them,
But silva has done dyche twice at home now in 6 months. Wolves was closer.

And all I’m hearing is excuse after excuse for dyche, been delt a bad hand, had more injuries than lampard, yet we got told that he was a much better manager, he will make us comfortably safe in the prem, we’d be hard to beat, aggressive, strong, great on set pieces, organised. Sorry but I’m not seeing it.

Some Everton fans may as well not watch the the game and just look what the Xg was on a Saturday night.
Maybe now you can stop throwing your dummy out of the pram. Another game with high xG but this time instead of Maupay, there was a proper striker up front. Resulting in a 3-1 win.

Maybe now you can stop throwing your dummy out of the pram. Another game with high xG but this time instead of Maupay, there was a proper striker up front. Resulting in a 3-1 win.
How was yesterday’s XG? As long as we won that I don’t care about the real result,
And I believe we had 2 strikers on the pitch for 40mins. It looks like that hadn’t worked on anything in training, good old dyche and his managers day or whatever he calls it

Status
Not open for further replies.